This fanbase is disgusting and I feel so bad for Britney!!

Hamper

I can't believe that people were actually tweeting her and commenting on her instagram and saying such horrible things. I read some of the tweets and instagram comments. Telling her to kill herself, to go ahead and just retire, and etc. I was hoping that maybe Britney wouldn't find out about the horrible things her "fans" are saying to her but it's obvious that she knows what they are saying since even her own DANCER had to put out a statement telling this fanbase "shame on you."

Telling her to kill herself ALL OVER A DAMN VIDEO???? The video isn't even THAT bad. She looks hot in it. Yes it's boring and basic but it's not a big deal. Pathetic. 

britney-spears-headed-to-carpool-karaoke

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's terrible. Britney is like family. We grew up with her. The fact that a human could write that to her yet alone a "fan" - over a VIDEO??? Thats just a bummer to know the human race is sinking lower and lower.--- I'm not a huge fan of the video concept though yet i do not hate it at all either, But Britney you truly do look amazing, STUNNING!!! (like she'd ever see this anywayslol) Don't listen to the losers of the internet. 

FUCCKKK I'm getting emotional again... :crying4: you ******* know she saw **** that was said. ******* internet warriors. Think you're better than everyone? Hiding behind a computer, making others suffer. I ******* hate people. I so pray that Britney knows she has real fans out there. 

3 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

:crying2: Sorry Brit

All of you who said horrible things about her are disgusting. It's too late to feel sorry for her now. She already got wind of the things her own "fans" are saying about her. Her female dancers are lashing out at fans on insta right now.

Why do people keep posting that random picture of her on the beach looking at her phone? I highly doubt she is spending her time at the beach looking at fan reactions lmao. She is probably texting her mom or some ****. Who knows, maybe playing pokemon go. She has said many times that she ignores online comments.

I do think people are being WAY over the top though. They need to chill out.

3 minutes ago, Hamper said:

All of you who said horrible things about her are disgusting. It's too late to feel sorry for her now. She already got wind of the things her own "fans" are saying about her. Her female dancers are lashing out at fans on insta right now.

I know :crying2: I'm the worst person ever

I've been saying this for years now...

As long as she continues to put out music videos that appeal to teenagers, she's going to keep having the problem of a shitty fan base. Yes, it's people in their teens and 20's that have money to burn on things like perfume, but there's also a lack of maturity. She wouldn't get this reaction if she marketed her music to adults the way she used to. :britstare11:

50 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

People are always hardest on those they love the most.

I love Britney more than I love myself. I only want the BEST for her. I want her to be #1. The baddest in the game.

If you really love her, I hope you see that this type of negative response is NOT what will help Britney to be the best. All this will do is bring her down. Constructive criticism is okay but straight up hating on her is not beneficial at all

Archived