This fanbase is disgusting and I feel so bad for Britney!!

Hamper

3 minutes ago, blindspots said:

Maybe thats the case, it makes sense. I remember Britney said in an interview with Diane Sawyer that her unlcle from home took care of that 100 mil she was worth back in 2004 (?). So 12 years later she's worth twice as much. I wonder what the definition of "bleeding cash" was in 2007.

They established the SJB Irrevocable Trust back in 2004. Bryan is now the co-trustee of that. At least he was back in 2008 when the docs were filed with the court. 

"This is nothing new," says Bryan Spears. "This was a decision made some time ago and signed off on by Britney, before she was married to Kevin, before she had kids. As with anyone with a large trust, trustees were named. This is nothing new." 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20178427,00.html

As for her yearly income, that hasn't been stashed in the trust, I honestly could never figure out why they thought she was bleeding cash...the girl shops at Target, for gosh sakes. :rihcackle:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, blindspots said:

Maybe thats the case, it makes sense. I remember Britney said in an interview with Diane Sawyer that her unlcle from home took care of that 100 mil she was worth back in 2004 (?). So 12 years later she's worth twice as much. I wonder what the definition of "bleeding cash" was in 2007.

Except...

I keep forgetting about Lutfi. Maybe it was more about getting the money away from him and all the other hangers-on than it was anything else?

However...That doesn't explain the constant penny pinching when it comes to her career.  Her team is cheap. :dontlike:

Um...obviously EVERY fanbase has their childish, inmature people, i don't think there's a 100% ''clean'' fanbase, is obviously that a fan would NEVER say to her to kill herself, a person with BRAINS would NEVER say that kind of ****, we are here to judge the product, the music, not HER, don't like the music? the product? ok, but i don't think she thinks those are her fans, because they are obviously not. You guys need to remember there's always haters or people from other fandoms who will do ANYTHING to make that hated celebrity or the fandom look bad, don't say it's the ''FANDOM'' because the people commenting that are obviously not, you can't blame all of us for the others actions. 

On 5/8/2016 at 11:52 PM, grandespears94 said:

Come on guys... Britney needs our support. Don't complain when Glory doesn't do well on the charts because her own 'fans' are boycotting her now. Worst fan base ever :bthink:

:britstare11: some "fans" are cretins and idiots. So embarrassing. They need medication ASAP!

9 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Except...

I keep forgetting about Lutfi. Maybe it was more about getting the money away from him and all the other hangers-on than it was anything else?

However...That doesn't explain the constant penny pinching when it comes to her career.  Her team is cheap. :dontlike:

As you say, still doesn't make sense.  Lutfis case should be over by now though? She testefied not that long ago. If they just settle he would be out of the picture for good (its been 10 years!). She deserves a little piece. Having that hanging over your head for a decade can make anyone a little jaded from time to time.

9 minutes ago, blindspots said:

As you say, still doesn't make sense.  Lutfis case should be over by now though? She testefied not that long ago. If they just settle he would be out of the picture for good (its been 10 years!). She deserves a little piece. Having that hanging over your head for a decade can make anyone a little jaded from time to time.

Back in 2008, it made sense to have the financial cship, because it meant that others couldn't get at her money on a daily basis. The only way Lutfi could get at it is if he won his case, but even then it would mean a lump sum payment, not daily access to her bank accounts.

Now, it's costing her millions every year just on payments to Jamie and the lawyers. It's almost like they have to keep the machine going just to pay themselves. :usher:

Archived