For real, what changed ??

Daveh422

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been saying forever that something happened with the c-ship in July 2015. I'm not sure what, but there were a flurry of ex parte (without notice) motions and documents submitted. This was right around the time that she made the "Daddy issues" comment on camera to Mario, but the footage wasn't aired until after the proceedings.

Bryan started to be seen much more frequently by her side after that, and Jamie seemed to recede into the background while he started spending time with Jamie Lynn.

I have a hunch that around that time Bryan took over as tour manager, and Jamie stopped having such a heavy day-to-day influence on her career.

But until she does an interview to confirm it, I guess we'll never know. :janet:

EDIT: And for anyone who doesn't think that theory is plausible, just watch FTR and the docs that came after that, and notice Jamie's heavy presence on music video sets and how he always had to get his 2 cents worth in whenever Britney was discussing a project. He was ever-present and always chipping in his ideas.  :yeasure:

53 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I've been saying forever that something happened with the c-ship in July 2015. I'm not sure what, but there were a flurry of ex parte (without notice) motions and documents submitted. This was right around the time that she made the "Daddy issues" comment on camera to Mario, but the footage wasn't aired until after the proceedings.

Bryan started to be seen much more frequently by her side after that, and Jamie seemed to recede into the background while he started spending time with Jamie Lynn.

I have a hunch that around that time Bryan took over as tour manager, and Jamie stopped having such a heavy day-to-day influence on her career.

But until she does an interview to confirm it, I guess we'll never know. :janet:

EDIT: And for anyone who doesn't think that theory is plausible, just watch FTR and the docs that came after that, and notice Jamie's heavy presence on music video sets and how he always had to get his 2 cents worth in whenever Britney was discussing a project. He was ever-present and always chipping in his ideas.  :yeasure:

I was just thinking abou this the other day. It makes sense.

1 minute ago, BombastiCinderella said:

I was just thinking abou this the other day. It makes sense.

I've thought this was an issue with her career since the c-ship started, and Jamie Lynn's new documentary just hammered it home even further.

Jamie has a much different relationship with Britney than he does with Jamie Lynn. As Britney said in a recent radio interview, she's her momma's girl. Meanwhile, Jamie Lynn's has always been a daddy's girl. 

Britney built her career on her own (and with her mom by her side), without any involvement from Jamie whatsoever. To suddenly have him involved in every nitty gritty detail must have been suffocating for her. It would be different for Jamie Lynn, because right now she's just starting out again and would welcome the input because she doesn't have the circle of advisors around her that Britney does.

I wouldn't be shocked if the MM video is being delayed for this reason...Jamie wasn't on set to see David Lachapelle pushing the envelope when it came to sexuality. But Jamie is still her conservator, so he still has final say. So imagine his reaction when he finally saw a final cut of the video? :gimmemoar:

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I think she knew that BJ was an epic fail both musically and chart wise.......I've actually thought that she hated that album from the beginning and that's why she never promoted it and this time she got to make the type of album that she wants and because of that she's more into promoting it! 

I don't know if she hated it but she was not really into that project... I am happy she looks happier for this one !

1 hour ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I've thought this was an issue with her career since the c-ship started, and Jamie Lynn's new documentary just hammered it home even further.

Jamie has a much different relationship with Britney than he does with Jamie Lynn. As Britney said in a recent radio interview, she's her momma's girl. Meanwhile, Jamie Lynn's has always been a daddy's girl. 

Britney built her career on her own (and with her mom by her side), without any involvement from Jamie whatsoever. To suddenly have him involved in every nitty gritty detail must have been suffocating for her. It would be different for Jamie Lynn, because right now she's just starting out again and would welcome the input because she doesn't have the circle of advisors around her that Britney does.

I wouldn't be shocked if the MM video is being delayed for this reason...Jamie wasn't on set to see David Lachapelle pushing the envelope when it came to sexuality. But Jamie is still her conservator, so he still has final say. So imagine his reaction when he finally saw a final cut of the video? :gimmemoar:

I wonder if this is really the reason why they're holding the video tho... Yes David may have pushed the envelope when it came to sexuality but i dont think britney would do it if she wasn't comfortable enough with it.. i mean, she's not FF or BJney anymore.. she's in a really good place and i do think she has a lot of input in everything involving this era.

1 minute ago, BombastiCinderella said:

I wonder if this is really the reason why they're holding the video tho... Yes David may have pushed the envelope when it came to sexuality but i dont think britney would do it if she wasn't comfortable enough with it.. i mean, she's not FF or BJney anymore.. she's in a really good place and i do think she has a lot of input in everything during this era.

I have this feeling (but could totally be wrong) that Britney has always felt comfortable with the sexuality...but because she was persuaded to record two albums (FF and BJ) that focused on singles/hits instead of creativity, she decided not to "give them what they want" in terms of delivering on stage...There's a lot of controversy here over what caused her dancing to deteriorate during those eras, but I always got the feeling there was creative tension going on behind the scenes that was feeding into whether or not she "brought it" on stage and in interviews. 

I'm wondering if it's Jamie, specifically, that is the problem. He does still have overall say in both her business and personal affairs...Would it be going too far to think that overt sexuality would make him feel uncomfortable? Would he listen to Britney and Larry if they were both in support of Lachapelle's cut of the video? :britannoyed:

Archived