Britneychina just said: "Private show for free with pre-order"

Kiey

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good idea ya'll! 

And you guys should realize how the music industry works nowadays with streams. 

Britney releasing a promo single will boost hype and streaming for the album

The close release from lead single to album is another new trend so the album gets stream sales from the lead. If the video does drop tomorrow and Britney's album comes in two-three weeks time, it'll help the streams of the album as well. 

5 minutes ago, RafaelSoares said:

Pre-order bonus tracks can't be bought separately  http://i.imgur.com/jt2l0AH.gif 

They can only be downloaded when you actually purchase the entire album  http://i.imgur.com/jt2l0AH.gif

that's false. they are available to be purchased separately. in fact, buying it separately is the only way it counts towards the hot 100 now. :truthtea:

51 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I really hope PS isn't second single. It isn't good enough from what we heard. 

Random thoughts. Not directly to the topic

Britney stated it is only being used for the perfume! I'm starting to think MM is kind of a buzz track and then she's gonna release an even better 2nd single and begin promo! 

I had a feeling it would be an instant download when you preordered the album. 

"Swing it to the left, Swing it to the right, center of the stage, center of the lights!":flawless:

This is actually a GREAT platform for her to do all of these things, Video Drop, Pre-order, Bonus track etc. On a MAJOR media outlet. Knowing team Britney they love to **** up great platforms....I'm not holding by breath..though my breathing is slightly limited now. Meaning I have half an ounce of faith they won't **** it up. Smh, lets "Wait and see"

:grimace:

38 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

you know what? this could actually be true...britney said she was adding two songs to POM and I said a few days ago I couldn't see her performing an unreleased song. private show being officially released before the new POM leg actually makes sense, especially since we've already heard some of it. :truthtea: i'm perched.

Yup, this. We were discussing this on another thread. She did say she was adding song(s) to POM so I believe either just MM will be added when she returns in 2 weeks or PS will be released and she'll add both. Otherwise she has almost the entire month of September off so she wouldn't add a second song until she came back from that break. 

16 minutes ago, Starburst said:

It would make way more sense for the song to be available with preorder instead of it being the second single lol I actually like what I heard of private show but I wouldn't be able to judge after such a short cut together clip from the commercial 

I like what I heard too. I'm surprised so many people are complaining. I mean all of us have just heard a tiny snippet so that's all we can go off of. But people were shading MM from snippets too and that turned out well.

3 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

"Swing it to the left, Swing it to the right, center of the stage, center of the lights!":flawless:

This is actually a GREAT platform for her to do all of these things, Video Drop, Pre-order, Bonus track etc. On a MAJOR media outlet. Knowing team Britney they love to **** up great platforms....I'm not holding by breath..though my breathing is slightly limited now. Meaning I have half an ounce of faith they won't **** it up. Smh, lets "Wait and see"

:grimace:

I hope we'll have this :) Please please please Britney team !!!

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I really hope PS isn't second single. It isn't good enough from what we heard. 

Random thoughts. Not directly to the topic

i think it can climb the chart pretty well though. songs that dominate the chart nowadays are repetitive mess (not saying PS is but it could be a one of those earworms). and idk compared to MM its such a true sound to her current self i feel. its not trying to be overtly ****, its fun **** and cute. not that much to it, just a pure bop.

2 hours ago, Style. said:

So, Private Show is gonna be her Me and The Rhythm 

Me gusta the idea :myjam:

the little vocals and vibe that we heard from Private Show slays this whole boring Selena Gomez, imo. :sickofu:

i don't really get the hype and relevancy about this girl, like seriously... she doesn't have an outrageous voice or style... neither a **** presence or smth... :sickofu: oh well.

1 minute ago, Maryy said:

the little vocals and vibe that we heard from Private Show slays this whole boring Selena Gomez, imo. :sickofu:

i don't really get the hype and relevancy about this girl, like seriously... she doesn't have an outrageous voice or style... neither a **** presence or smth... :sickofu: oh well.

watch her being the next taylor swift sales/charts wise in the near future :Arianabye:

also, she's a **** woman!!!!!!! girl byeeee :Arianabye:

1 hour ago, sibode said:

FROM BRITNEY-GALAKSY

We also have just received information from our VERY reliable partners, “Official Greek Club”, that Britney Spears new anticipated album will be available for pre-order TOMORROW (August 4th) and also the album will be dropping Friday August 26th. Perhaps Britney will be announcing her new album details on Jimmy Kimmel tonight with available album pre-order at midnight??!?!

I just don't know how OFFICIAL GREEK CLUB is reliable though...

If this is true, I'm going to die :OMGney:

I'm going to POM the next day (8/27) this could all be too much for me guys :crying4::gloria:

tumblr_mrs34pBO6M1s54iyyo1_250.gif 

Archived