Britneychina just said: "Private show for free with pre-order"

Kiey

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It won't do better than MM it isn't catchy. It's a good album track but not single.

She won't because obviously her label won't back them and she won't perform/promote them. 

She needs to get away from RCA TBH ... They have wayyyyyy to many artists on their roster... It's impossible for them to promote them all TBH 

2 hours ago, The Deity Arceus said:

they said Britney will cover ELLE 

xie xie 

Hey sorry i didn't see yesterday, it was a mistake to -1 you, i put on the wrong button, this website sucks my laptop is really slow on this website, and i gave you one reputation back. and one more thing, actually im Chinese, surprise.

1 minute ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Slay. I ain't Chinese tho. But I defend minorities in this site because my creator is Asian :queenflopga: 

Lol,  thank you very much,

actually Britneychina does have an insider, they are official partner fanbase with Sony China. sometimes, they do leak some news.

sadly britney has never been to china. i live in England now, and she doesn't come here often neither...

Just now, The Deity Arceus said:

she never touched Asia in general, bro. Poor them :whitneyshade: Out of those many asian countries, she only has visited idk 3 of em? 

yes i think just Korea, Japan? and maybe somewhere else. she needs to do a larger tour for this album seriously.

Archived