Britneychina just said: "Private show for free with pre-order"

Kiey

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

No no. Not necessarily. When albums go on pre-order they often offer a song or two available now just for hype or just to give incentive for you to pre-order. 

For example, Sia's album offered Bird Set Free, Alive, and One Million Bullets before it was released. Alive was offered because it was the first single. But the second single ended up being Cheap Thrills. 

Then they decided Bird Set Free would be the third single but that was after 10 months of the album already being out.

So most of the time it's just a buzz single (similar to how Big Fat Bass was a buzz single during FF era, Britney would perform it but it was never officially a single, or how Britney would perform (I Got That) Boom Boom during ITZ promo but that was never a single either.) and then this buzz single ends up maybe picking up and becoming popular enough that they decide to give it the actual single treatment.

But just because it's availble for pre-order doesn't mean it's going to be a single. 

There's a ton of examples. There were a few available on Meghan Trainers album too. As well as a lot of other bands and stuff always do that.  

I haven't been paying attention to that stuff because I normally don't preorder but that makes sense. 

I hope we get a new song and not PS but I'll take anything tbh

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FROM BRITNEY-GALAKSY

We also have just received information from our VERY reliable partners, “Official Greek Club”, that Britney Spears new anticipated album will be available for pre-order TOMORROW (August 4th) and also the album will be dropping Friday August 26th. Perhaps Britney will be announcing her new album details on Jimmy Kimmel tonight with available album pre-order at midnight??!?!

I just don't know how OFFICIAL GREEK CLUB is reliable though...

I really hope the sources for all this information is reliable. Cause as of right now this just seems too good to be true. :tifftear: I mean, team Britney has been quiet for so long, and we don't even know the fate of the MM video, and then this info comes out about the album pre-order and release date all happening this month. I don't want to get my hopes up, but this is a bit too much for my heart to handle :tiffanycries: But either way, I'm excited and just hope to have a new Britney album to jam to by the end of the year. :cooltshirt:

That would mean Private Show is a bonus track then? But are we gonna believe this ''Insider'' cause I'm thirsty right now and don't have time for the fuckery if it's not true. And if it is true then shouldn't we get the video today or tomorrow? How are you gonna announce an album and pre sale for it but the video for you're LEAD single ain't even out yet?? :britstare11:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I mean, we also havent heard the whole song. Some parts of Make Me... don't sound that catchy. So we don't know until we hear the whole thing. 

It would be like a perfume.

1 minute ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Right? Knowing her team I wouldn't be surprised if PS is the second single, I mean look what they did to Radar. 

Radar I believe was released because of the contract. 

Nothing will shock me these days. 

Archived