Britneychina just said: "Private show for free with pre-order"

Kiey

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

On PJ

He is right, And I have another exlusive news here: When you pre-order the album, You'll get "Private Show" for free.

This person said Britney was covering ELLE last month though...

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I really hope PS isn't second single. It isn't good enough from what we heard. 

Random thoughts. Not directly to the topic

At this point I'd take anything as the second single, the faster the better, so if it does moderately good, we'll have a third single eventually. I don't want another case of just two singles and that's it.

Probably PS is just a buzz single, or promotional single, or however they call it. I don't think they have like a full videoclip besides the ad.

Just now, nels64 said:

It could still be offered now with the pre-order. They do that all the time for buzz singles which I guess we can call Private Show since it's in a commercial.

Wouldn't that mean its second single? I guess it would depend on when the album is coming out and if they will hold onto MM. 

you know what? this could actually be true...britney said she was adding two songs to POM and I said a few days ago I couldn't see her performing an unreleased song. private show being officially released before the new POM leg actually makes sense, especially since we've already heard some of it. :truthtea: i'm perched.

1 minute ago, Pokémon Spears said:

At this point I'd take anything as the second single, the faster the better, so if it does moderately good, we'll have a third single eventually. I don't want another case of just two singles and that's it.

Probably PS is just a buzz single, or promotional single, or however they call it. I don't think they have like a full videoclip besides the ad.

If it doesn't do good we won't get anymore singles though. 

Ppl wanted a slow song after WB and because it flopped they gave up.

Why waste money on a lost cause. I get it which is why I have meltdowns about promo sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

If it doesn't do good we won't get anymore singles though. 

Ppl wanted a slow song after WB and because it flopped they gave up.

Why waste money on a lost cause. I get it which is why I have meltdowns about promo sometimes. 

That's why I hope they have another track under their sleeve with the single potential, besides Private Show, I don't think the song can do better than Make Me...

If she really loves this album, she should release all the singles she can, independently of their performance on charts, but that would only happen in my dreams lol

2 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

you know what? this could actually be true...britney said she was adding two songs to POM and I said a few days ago I couldn't see her performing an unreleased song. private show being officially released before the new POM leg actually makes sense, especially since we've already heard some of it. :truthtea: i'm perched.

You better stop, cause PS ain't a single worthy from I've heard 

13714273_1452343398124689_92804928_n.gif

Just now, Pokémon Spears said:

That's why I hope they have another track under their sleeve with the single potential, besides Private Show, I don't think the song can do better than Make Me...

If she really loves this album, she should release all the singles she can, independently of their performance on charts, but that would only happen in my dreams lol

It won't do better than MM it isn't catchy. It's a good album track but not single.

She won't because obviously her label won't back them and she won't perform/promote them. 

Archived