BreatheHeavy face masks!

Are you interested in a BreatheHeavy face mask?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Itsrickybish said:

if they aren't free no thanks! I aint buying **** from yall lol 

I am SHOCKED by such behavior ... Not only they are Website Custom Personalized and Designed and Sewed, not to mention Care and Thought put into it, and Time also ... And you can say something like that?!

Couldn't you just NOT comment if you weren't interested in purchasing ... 

Un-Freaking-Believable :wtf:

s-bgyRlEaoAwVnYhY2LGb4cKa66Tg.gif

giphy.webp

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Ok well if anyone else wants one and can't afford it, I will buy one for the first person who writes a 200 word paragraph explaining how I deserve to be uncancelled despite the fact that I hate Toxic and don't forget to tag @Towelney :nynod:

That is an Old Excuse ... As Old as Cher Farewell Tour 😆 and then after those 200 words vows you'll ask to marry you 😂😝

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7r6gdesr3ydyi13zcqqko

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

you prioritized britney's spotlight over promoting your own product?? you a real one 🥺

How the **** did he prioritize Britney's spotlight over this?! 🤔 Is he selling some Antique Item from one of her Tour or something related to her?! ... I don't understand the Jealousy and Idiocy of in your question ...

GIF by NowThis

1 minute ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

How the **** did he prioritize Britney's spotlight over this?! 🤔 Is he selling some Antique Item from one of her Tour or something related to her?! ... I don't understand the Jealousy and Idiocy of in your question ...

GIF by NowThis

:squint: 

i was pointing out that it was cute that he didn't want to promote his own product because there was a more important event going on 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block