Britney voting for TRUMP?

2 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

wouldn't be surprised.. all the people around Britney are messy and she is not the most intelligent one sadly. I mean to ask if global warming is a good thing says it all. 

You’re missing context with the global warming tweet. She was asking it rhetorically, basically saying no one thinks global warming is a good thing. 

She’s not as stupid as some of you make her out to be. You won’t become one of the most successful musicians in history if you’re braindead.

1 hour ago, SJK said:

And trump is a racist, homophobic failed businessman who is a fraud. 

but Kamala is a nut job. OK

Kamala seems highly sensible and well wired if you ask me, and I’m pleased she seems to be able to brush of Trumps ghastly remarks.

Trump just needs to go away!

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

Do we honestly think she votes or even cares? Celebrities are above all of this, they only endorse people when it’s beneficial and for marketing. Britney Spears doesn’t care about politics. Which is good tbh.

I don’t believe she’s ever registered to vote in California. I think it was revealed that she was a registered republican in Louisiana back in 2000? Someone correct me

There was a screenshot going around during the last election cycle of Sam having liked a post from the Trump campaign’s Instagram. I wouldn’t be surprised if she supported him, but truly, I don’t think I would gaf

Edited by Circuit
13 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

wouldn't be surprised.. all the people around Britney are messy and she is not the most intelligent one sadly. I mean to ask if global warming is a good thing says it all. 

I hope you're not serious, because if you know that quote you must know she was answering two questions in that tweet

EIfyufwU4AAFSnI?format=jpg&name=large

why @PrinceAli89 deleted his original tweet, is beyond me :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

How did this thread make it to 3 pages? Thankfully, Britney has never been a political, try hard celebrity. 

Conservatorshipney allegedly “supported” Clinton, but clearly anything that happened under the Con doesn’t count. She also allegedly “supported” Bush, but not really - she just gave a diplomatic response about supporting the president and country, without delving too deep into it.

Hopefully she continues to keep politics out. Politicians do enough to divide us, celebrities shouldn’t add fuel to the fire. This current bandwagon jumping, black and white thinking generation that cancels entire groups of people over anything that doesn’t suit their own agenda 100% is pathetic anyway… She’d be wise not to insert herself into this mess. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I never deleted my original tweet. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Then you blocked me :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think it's because that account ItsBritney doesn't exist anymore, when I see Britney's tweet it doesn't show which tweet she was replying to. Same with yours, I can't see what you're replying to or any replies your tweet has

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Then you blocked me :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think it's because that account ItsBritney doesn't exist anymore, when I see Britney's tweet it doesn't show which tweet she was replying to. Same with yours, I can't see what you're replying to or any replies your tweet has

What?! I never blocked you, I’m literally following you on X right now. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I’ll send you a DM right now on the app. But yes, you are correct, I submitted the question to the “It’s Britney” app from back in the day and they forwarded my tweet to Britney who then replied to it. 

UPDATE: apparently I can’t message you on X since I’m not verified? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Edited by PrinceAli89
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.