She has been free of conservatorship for almost three years, what has she done with her life?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I am loving you quoting artistry like it’s allegedly a word btw!

What I am trying to convey and may not be doing it very well (or you may not be contemplating very well) is that it is absurd to have these kind of opinions. 

If you have taken from me that I don’t think you should be allowed to speak about Britneys dinner, I’ve been misread.

In your defence, I did make it sound that way what I meant was, REALY, what I meant was that it’s gross and embarrassing to get so heated about the fact she hasn’t continued her music career and is just chilling right now and maybe forever. 

The OP was never heated though they clearly put that they weren't talking about her returning to music so I'm not sure why a few of you are taking it like the OP is attacking her work ethic.

Based off reading the OP message they were kind of saying what you just said that it's a bit sad we're talking about her affairs, cheating and relationship with a criminal housekeeper.

I'm sure most would love to talk about other things, unfortunately nothing else is really going on and you can only talk about the old songs so much. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Danishfan said:

So you do realise this is a Britney forum, right? We are on here, because we follow her. And right now there’s nothing else to follow, than what she puts on Instagram, but we can’t discuss it?. I don’t understand how nothing negative concerning Britney is allowed… it’s as if that if everything we comment isn’t positive and singing her praises, we should get a hobby or worry about our own life. Aren’t we all here, because we’re in some way invested in her.   I rarely see these kinds of comments in the multiple threads bashing Taylor or Xtina.   It’s actually mind boggling 

Perfectly stated!! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The OP was never heated though they clearly put that they weren't talking about her returning to music so I'm not sure why a few of you are taking it like the OP is attacking her work ethic.

Based off reading the OP message they were kind of saying what you just said that it's a bit sad we're talking about her affairs, cheating and relationship with a criminal housekeeper.

I'm sure most would love to talk about other things, unfortunately nothing else is really going on and you can only talk about the old songs so much. 

I get what you are trying to say. We are in a draught. I am overworked and haven’t slept for 48 hours and am most likely being a cxnt. I just get upset at the idea of her reading things like this and thinking Christ what more can I do for these people. I’m worried she’ll begin or already does resent her fandom. I’m gonna leave it there cause I’m very aware that I’m ironically the one getting heated haha. Sorry friend. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

I get what you are trying to say. We are in a draught. I am overworked and haven’t slept for 48 hours and am most likely being a cxnt. I just get upset at the idea of her reading things like this and thinking Christ what more can I do for these people. I’m worried she’ll begin or already does resent her fandom. I’m gonna leave it there cause I’m very aware that I’m ironically the one getting heated haha. Sorry friend. 

To be honest though Britney has never blamed her fans for anything, the only time she seemed very angry and rightfully so is when banon called the cops to her home. 

People try to blame fans for a lot, and Britney if you see her award acceptance speeches, she always thanks her fans and always says she loves her fans.

In one of the most touching responses Britney went online when she was freed and thanked the fans for helping save her life.

I truly don't think Britney hates her fans, if anything she's more upset by the paps and what the tabloids write and what her family did to her.

I remember Britney always saying if it wasn't for her fans she wouldn't be here, Britney loves her fans.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

We are all happy that she is finally free and living her life. and I know that there will always be fans who applaud even her most aberrant behavior. But I'm not the kind of person who says everything is fine when it clearly isn't, especially with someone I admire and love.

I refuse to think that with all the money she has, there is no therapy in the world that can help her and that she continues making the same mistakes she has made all her life and falling further and further down.

I love Britney as an artist but I find it embarrassing that we are talking about her love problems for getting involved in a relationship with the former criminal who cleaned her bathroom and who is also married and has a dozen children. And im not even going to talk about her narcissistic and unnecessary behavior on Instagram. I really refuse to think that there is no therapy in the world that can help her.

I also im not talking about her returning to music because I just want her to be happy and clearly music has a post-trauma effect on her, but do you think we will have some progress in the future?

Her behavior on social media has killed the support the public had for her.

Nevertheless, it's her life. She has freedom to do as she wishes.

My concern is she feels alone when there are countless people that have gone through psychiatric abuse that she should connect with so she can heal.

Edited by justhanging
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She has done something she was prohibited from doing for over a decade: LIVE LIFE for the sole purpose of living and not having to answer to anyone.

I am not defending her every decision…Some of her decisions have caused her harm and have put her in a position where she’s easily taken advantage of… But that comes with living life. 

Honestly the perfect answer. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

I’m honestly just grateful and happy she is alive after everything she has been through. Our girl is a survivor and her story will always been legendary. In the end, she is the triumphant one. 

• Love 1

Had some really bad **** happen to her since.

But also some really amazing moments:

2 songs, in spite of her never thinking she'd do this again.

A book that has quite literally sold millions and millions of copies.

4 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

She has done NOTHING, like she wanted for many many years before and wasn't allowed to. I believe she will eventually get bored and start working again, not like we expect her to, but she will definitely do something. This is the first time since the beggining of her career that she's not worried about anything, her image, success, she's not worried about pleasing other people, she's just living HER life and part of it consists in making mistakes, learning from them and moving on. Do you even realize that she wasn't allowed to make mistakes for such a long time? She's probably just now realizing that her actions have consequences, and that's a part of her life that was robbed from her. 

I agree with some of this, however, a lot  of y’all on here act like Britney was in the c-ship ever since she was 17. She was a grown *** adult, a 26 year old woman. She (should have) realized her actions had consequences WHEN she is was put in the conservatorship 16 years ago IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

• Haha 1

Are we really doing this again with the same topic 

let the woman do whatever the hell she wants. Idc if you don’t like it, no one is perfect 

it’s her life not yours 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

A Britney forum to discuss her artistry… you have never had the right and never will to discuss her personal affairs. None of us do. You literally aren’t allowed an opinion about what she does outside of the entertainment industry. 

Lmao we have the right to discuss whatever we want. Her life is a mess, fans will speak about it to let it out of their chest and you will have to deal. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.