Why Do Some Fans Want To Hide & Cover Britney's New Criminal Houskeeper Reported Boy Toy?

But it is weird she has not posted anything about him on IG, I kinda think she is casually dating - maybe she just wants another baby, I just hope Rosengart helps her this time and she doesn’t have to pay this dude. 

I don’t know, it does not surprise me she is taking these decisions when for almost two decades she was not able to make a single decision on her own, hopefully it is better than it appears. 

19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who is we? Speak for yourself! 

Every user on here knows he exists. You don’t have to beat a dead horse.

Also tbh, I could say the same to you when you said they wanna sweep him under the rug, like who is they?

Nice try at gaslighting me. Your attempts at it are stale, they don’t work on me. Try something new honey boo!

• Like 1

I am not hiding from anything, I simply dont know about their situationship.

She is obviously not ready to come out and say theyre dating or in a relationship so there isnt much to say.

She is an adult and make her own decisions now, so its really up to her. 

Do I think he is a great catch? Nope, but I hardly believe Britney would listen to me, a total stranger.

18 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

She is obviously not ready to come out and say theyre dating or in a relationship so there isnt much to say.

Well if he’s married and he’s been cheating on his wife with her (really hope that’s not the case) - that’d be a valid reason to hide the relationship. 

The whole situation is so weird that it wouldn’t even surprise me if the felon and his wife had planned this all along - he’d “cheat” on Britney, maybe even have a baby with her, and then they’d get rich and get back together. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

18 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The hotel scandal really shift something. Some fans are legit losing it since the episode 

Not gonna lie, I love some of their reactions... pure entertainment The It Crowd Popcorn GIF

For real and so pressed when the housekeeper is talked about! It’s embarrassing the lengths some are going to in order to cover fur Paul Richard Soliz. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Because we don't know anything about her? Just because you read it on a tabloid it doesn't mean it's true

Paul Soliz's wife says they are dating and neglecting his kids for Britney.  He lives at her house but keeps his Baby Momma's address because then the police  would have access to search Britney's home and this guy is still on parole.

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well if he’s married and he’s been cheating on his wife with her (really hope that’s not the case) - that’d be a valid reason to hide the relationship. 

The whole situation is so weird that it wouldn’t even surprise me if the felon and his wife had planned this all along - he’d “cheat” on Britney, maybe even have a baby with her, and then they’d get rich and get back together. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

He had a 1-year child the same time that he started seeing Britney.  So the wife gave birth while he was banging Britney.  How disgusting is that?

2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Paul Soliz's wife says they are dating and neglecting his kids for Britney.  He lives at her house but keeps his Baby Momma's address because then the police  would have access to search Britney's home and this guy is still on parole.

Yet fans on here are ready to bottom fir him as been commented by Abdul, and others claim he’s changed and don’t want him talked about lol

• Love 2

It's not fans hiding. It is Britney and her team. I believe Britney knows it would be kevin 2.0 kind of harassing. And her team waits for her to be over that boy toy bc they do not need that kind of creep around her. If they will be openly against she'll probably fire them just like she fired larry

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block