Why Do Some Fans Want To Hide & Cover Britney's New Criminal Houskeeper Reported Boy Toy?

Posted (edited)

How many threads about Paul is this for you? You seem to be his biggest fan. 

I don’t like the sounds of this man at all. Sounds like a low life. However I’d rather not think about him as I have no say or control over the situation. 

I will say the constant references to his occupation in a way to disparage him is gross. Other than that I have nothing to say in his favor. 

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Question... People are obligated to open Paul housekeeper/criminal threads?

If you don’t like the subject just avoid the threads about it

It's not that hard, I swear. 

Some people wants to talk about an important person for Britney. We had many threads about Scam roidsghari and the other boyfriends.

Why not the daddy of the decade? 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7q3ep6pqfde7iakkri840

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Some people wants to talk about an important person for Britney. We had many threads about Scam roidsghari and the other boyfriends.

They want everyone under gag order to fall in line like a row of sheep and think and feel how they do.

As you said and as many have said they can create their own threads, and not frequent the topics they have a disdain for.

In the end I think they just love to be dramatic, and they claim they hate housekeeper and TMZ thread yet seem to be the first ones in. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Easier said than done when OP goes into threads unrelated to the housekeeper and brings him up.

Maybe WPs should be issued to her so she learns to stay on topic instead of derailing threads with nonsense.

It’s not that hard, I swear!

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

They want everyone under gag order to fall in line like a row of sheep and think and feel how they do.

As you said and as many have said they can create their own threads, and not frequent the topics they have a disdain for.

In the end I think they just love to be dramatic, and they claim they hate housekeeper and TMZ thread yet seem to be the first ones in. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Yet you go into threads that aren’t about the housekeeper and bring him up. Maybe stick to creating your own threads about him and stay out of ones NOT discussing him, just an idea!

And who is this many? I see more people tired of your nonsense than people agreeing with you.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Yet you go into threads that aren’t about the housekeeper and bring him up. Maybe stick to creating your own threads about him and stay out of ones NOT discussing him, just an idea!

And who is this many? I see more people tired of your nonsense than people agreeing with you.

Stay Mad Kiss My *** GIF by Nolay Gifs

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Stay Mad Kiss My *** GIF by Nolay Gifs

I ain’t mad. Just don’t expect people not to ***** when you bring up Paul in threads that aren’t talking about him then also ***** that people should just ignore threads about Paul. 

It doesn’t work both ways honey!

We know he exists, we don’t need to talk about him in every thread that’s not talking about him.

14 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I ain’t mad. Just don’t expect people not to ***** when you bring up Paul in threads that aren’t talking about him then also ***** that people should just ignore threads about Paul. 

It doesn’t work both ways honey!

We know he exists, we don’t need to talk about him in every thread that’s not talking about him.

Who is we? Speak for yourself! 

• Haha 1
On 5/11/2024 at 4:50 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

girl it’s friday, and this is what you’re worried about 

T.G.I.F.

On 5/11/2024 at 7:34 AM, LickMyCrack said:

Its none of your business. 

I just don't give a f about him. Britney just wants someone to massage her duck, that's all. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block