Britney: Note to self or anyone reading this…

3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

The convict needs to be gone like yesterday... I've said this and will continue to. We have no idea what she's leaning on... Last year she was leaning on red bull, me t h and her ex husband Scam! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

We can't say we have 'no idea' it's clear she's boozing babe. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1

so once again, we have no proof britney is an alcoholic. yet people are still here posting that she is because she posted a bottle of wine and some caption. that’s very interesting since i’m sure like millions of drinks are posted to social media daily… so if that makes her an alchy then millions of other people are. sooo instead of focusing on britney, help your fellow neighbor get off the bottle. not give your pointless opinion about a celeb. you’re welcome 

Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

so once again, we have no proof britney is an alcoholic. yet people are still here posting that she is because she posted a bottle of wine and some caption. that’s very interesting since i’m sure like millions of drinks are posted to social media daily… so if that makes her an alchy then millions of other people are. sooo instead of focusing on britney, help your fellow neighbor get off the bottle. not give your pointless opinion about a celeb. you’re welcome 

Many of the users on here do Team Con's work for them.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I’m all for smoking joints and having cocktails to unwind but when you are posting weird instagram posts that legit make zero sense you only have yourself to blame for the narrative that’s out there…Only my opinion, but from what I see on her Instagram that SHE posts is a woman who is lost, struggling and maybe an addict….Addiction strikes hard when you isolate yourself from people who actually care about you. 

End of the day I do not care about the pop star that is Britney. Could care less if she ever released any new music. Just want her to find happiness and win at life…So yes I will voice my concerns and won’t feel bad about it. 

Girl   :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Britney is my god

She should’ve left this post up instead of all the Brad Pitt’s pics. Kind of weird timing with the Jennifer Aniston’s news that came out yesterday that she wanted to talk to her. Britney truly likes that man :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but it’s not a good look considering he was abusive to his kids and ex-wife.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Just did actually..I love Britney but I’m not delusional. Hope she gets help ❤️

I hope you get help too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

********* use can have negative and long-term effects:

Brain health: ********* can cause permanent IQ loss of as much as 8 points when people start using it at a young age. These IQ points do not come back, even after quitting *********.

Mental health: Studies link ********* use to depression, anxiety, suicide planning, and psychotic episodes. It is not known, however, if ********* use is the cause of these conditions.

Athletic Performance: Research shows that ********* affects timing, movement, and coordination, which can harm athletic performance.

Driving: People who drive under the influence of ********* can experience dangerous effects: slower reactions, lane weaving, decreased coordination, and difficulty reacting to signals and sounds on the road.

38 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She should’ve left this post up instead of all the Brad Pitt’s pics. Kind of weird timing with the Jennifer Aniston’s news that came out yesterday that she wanted to talk to her. Britney truly likes that man :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but it’s not a good look considering he was abusive to his kids and ex-wife.

Highly doubt Britney is aware of any of that lol she doesn’t strike me as someone who keeps up with other celeb news 

26 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Highly doubt Britney is aware of any of that lol she doesn’t strike me as someone who keeps up with other celeb news 

She strikes me as someone that is aware of everything tbh. She has indirectly responded on her Insta plenty of times to news that include her name. She did it with Selena, Christina, JLo and a few others I can’t remember. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

You seem to have the concept of an open form confused, we're all here to give our 'pointless opinions about a celeb". 

That's what the forum is for, If you think Britney isn't boozing that's your choice and keep going to bat for the housekeeper while you're at it. 

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She strikes me as someone that is aware of everything tbh. She has indirectly responded on her Insta plenty of times to news that include her name. She did it with Selena, Christina, JLo and a few others I can’t remember. 

I agree, I think Britney is chronically online. For example when posted that pic of JB, after he was a hot topic for a week on X.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I recently used the song in a video I posted of my cat so I'm actually hoping she's sending me a message....then again, she should know I find alcohol triggering right now so yeah, not exactly the message I was hoping to receive:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by Corey D
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I recently used the song in a video I posted of my cat so I'm actually hoping she's sending me a message....then again, she should know I find alcohol triggering right now so yeah, not exactly the message I was hoping to receive:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Edited by Corey D
1 hour ago, Britney is my god said:

I hope you get help too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

********* use can have negative and long-term effects:

Brain health: ********* can cause permanent IQ loss of as much as 8 points when people start using it at a young age. These IQ points do not come back, even after quitting *********.

Mental health: Studies link ********* use to depression, anxiety, suicide planning, and psychotic episodes. It is not known, however, if ********* use is the cause of these conditions.

Athletic Performance: Research shows that ********* affects timing, movement, and coordination, which can harm athletic performance.

Driving: People who drive under the influence of ********* can experience dangerous effects: slower reactions, lane weaving, decreased coordination, and difficulty reacting to signals and sounds on the road.

Pop Tv Thank You GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block