Britney: Note to self or anyone reading this…

Just now, PlatinumB said:

Please stop. There's nothing passive aggressive about my comment to you. Your comment however is very passive aggressive. 

Stop? You quoted me trying to be smart and belittle my post “I think that’s the point of the post..” was that really necessary? No 

• Haha 1
Just now, britney_stan said:

Stop? You quoted me trying to be smart and belittle my post “I think that’s the point of the post..” was that really necessary? No 

Belittle? Gurl... I'm sorry you're reading comprehension is so LOW. but I was actually saying I think that's why she posted this odd caption BECAUSE of the recent articles about her drinking lots... That's it. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

She wants everyone to know she reeeally loooooves to drink. 

That's my concern, with her foot hurt, she'll stay at home getting drunk and ranting nonstop on social media. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Belittle? Gurl... I'm sorry you're reading comprehension is so LOW. but I was actually saying I think that's why she posted this odd caption BECAUSE of the recent articles about her drinking lots... That's it. 

Yeah and posting more with an alcohol bottle is only adding fuel to the fire. Girl needs a PR team 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I never thought it was dr**s.. I just have this feeling she is drunk all the time in her videos and Instagram rants..Reminded me of my early 20s drunk texting. 

I been saying the last few weeks she’s seems to be boozing a lot more! Obviously because of her posts with the alcohol. It’s sad.

• Like 3
Just now, britney_stan said:

Yeah and posting more with an alcohol bottle is only adding fuel to the fire. Girl needs a PR team 

Yeah that was my point... She's seemingly adding fuel to the fire. She does need a PR team that is correct but doesn't seem to care to have one.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I been saying the last few weeks she’s seems to be boozing a lot more! Obviously because of her posts with the alcohol. It’s sad.

Boozing isn't sad. The stories that are claiming she's drinking too much are sad. Just like all of the other stories that have come out about her from TMZ.

• Like 2

Boozing isn't sad. The stories that are claiming she's drinking too much are sad. Just like all of the other stories that have come out about her from TMZ.

Boozing is sad if that’s what she’s leaning on and with a convict housekeeper to manage her anger and hurt! 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

That's my concern, with her foot hurt, she'll stay at home getting drunk and ranting nonstop on social media. 

She just seems to cry for help, like she lowkey wants everyone knows she is struggling... 

I just read the caption. Maybe certain members understand her ramblings better than us, because that's not even riddles or "poetry". 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Boozing is sad if that’s what she’s leaning on and with a convict housekeeper to manage her anger and hurt! 

The convict needs to be gone like yesterday... I've said this and will continue to. We have no idea what she's leaning on... Last year she was leaning on red bull, me t h and her ex husband Scam! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

And it’s gone but girl what was that I was hoping she was trolling but the delete of post reads as second hand drunk embarrassment 

Britney deserves grace i remember my first time drinking I was texting everyone and speaking my mind lol

someone needs to tell her when she’s drunk don’t text or post on ig lol

nothing to see here folks she’s fine she’s not dying she’s just enjoying herself 

but will you be fine?

you will not be fine next time Britney dances i bet...

sooner or later you find something to criticize, put a label on to.

u have just labelled me and it will come back to you

im like anonymous i wont forgive or forget

just because i say things openly im funny and awkward

and who are not awkward are those who classily criticize Britney, in this forum, often...

F yeah in this forum the elite only uses one style...

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We have no idea what his personality is like but I have an odd feeling he may encourage her behaviours. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block