NEW: Jansen (Britney's friend from Louisiana) Claims Britney Was Never Diagnosed With Anything (According to Jacob Diamond)

2 hours ago, BPI said:

In fact if you remember when she gave birth to Jayden no pictures came out, it was thought she might have problems related to Britney's unruliness

I think it was said at the time that Britney and Kevin were waiting for a pic 'first photos' photoshoot money offer like with SP but then they got papped so the photos would have been worthless

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Cavolo, come faranno a diagnosticarla se è stata lì per un giorno...

Ricorda che non ha superato il test psicologico nel 2018, prima di essere mandata alla struttura medica 

Everything after that is illegal. Britney denounces this.

Just now, BPI said:

Everything after that is illegal. Britney denounces this.

Then your friend was doing something illegal too. And I believe she had no formal diagnosis because I've heard so many different diagnosis which means they don't know what she has.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 minuti fa, humstarr ha detto:

Hanno letteralmente detto che aveva la demenza e poi l'hanno mandato a memorizzare le sue battute per HIMYM ea rimetterla in tour. Si chiama corruzione. È molto comune nell'industria medica di Hollywood. 

Britney non sembra riferire molte cose che le sono state fatte. Solo alcuni di loro. Probabilmente non sarebbe nemmeno riuscito a pronunciare la maggior parte dei dr**i che le stavano dando. Ha detto che la stavano facendo sentire male.

La sua ex guardia del corpo ha anche detto che era una donna normale finché non le hanno dato da mangiare.

Edited by BPI
Posted (edited)
5 minuti fa, humstarr ha detto:

Hanno letteralmente detto che aveva la demenza e poi l'hanno mandato a memorizzare le sue battute per HIMYM ea rimetterla in tour. Si chiama corruzione. È molto comune nell'industria medica di Hollywood. 

Britney non sembra riferire molte cose che le sono state fatte. Solo alcuni di loro. Probabilmente non sarebbe nemmeno riuscito a pronunciare la maggior parte dei dr**i che le stavano dando. Ha detto che la stavano facendo sentire male.

La sua ex guardia del corpo ha anche detto che era una donna normale finché non le hanno dato da mangiare.

Her father had her declared demented so he could put her under conservatorship. Here is one of the many things that should have been reported, for corruption

Edited by BPI
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Allora anche il tuo amico stava facendo qualcosa di illegale. E credo che non avesse alcuna diagnosi formale perché ho sentito così tante diagnosi diverse, il che significa che non sanno cosa ha.

No. It was a therapy prescribed and monitored by uncorrupted doctors.

It was the first therapy, Jamie when he became guardian changed and monitored everyone.

37 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

And do you believe that?

Do you sincerely think she doesn’t have a medical mental health condition?

Denial.

But if she does how tf is that our business or justification of anything? All it proves is that she struggles with mental health like millions of folks around the world. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Because I am not delusional?  Her behavior is in public display by the media and Britney herself in her Instagram.

She needs professional help and whoever thinks Britney is normal and healthy lives in fantasyland… there is a reason why her medical records have always remained sealed and no it’s no just for privacy, there is something concerning in those records.

The reason is because of HIPPA. It’s like you want confirmation of her illness for what? To say that “you told us so?” 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3

With all the doctors here, I have a question they might be able to answer.

The flashy TV doctor did a cognitive test on Britney in December 2018. I still can't figure out what that could have measured. Do you test memory, knowledge, reasoning? And then I can't figure out why the flashy doctor didn't discuss the results with Britney. Jamie, who is not a doctor, tells Britney she failed the test. How can you fail such a test? Even if it's an intelligence test, you don't fail, you just score lower or higher on a sliding scale. It's not school where you need to score above the cut-off for an F.

I won't share my theory and it has nothing to do with Britney's mental health or cognitive abilities of which I know nothing. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Con tutti i medici qui, ho una domanda a cui potrebbero essere in grado di rispondere.

L'appariscente dottore televisivo ha fatto un test cognitivo su Britney nel dicembre 2018. Non riesco ancora a capire cosa avrebbe potuto misurare. Metti alla prova la memoria, la conoscenza, il ragionamento? E poi non riesco a capire perché il vistoso dottore non abbia discusso i risultati con Britney. Jamie, che non è un medico, dice a Britney di aver fallito il test. Come puoi fallire un test del genere? Anche se è un test di intelligenza, non fallisci, ottieni semplicemente un punteggio più basso o più alto su una scala mobile. Non è la scuola in cui devi ottenere un punteggio superiore al limite minimo per una F.

Non condividerò la mia teoria e non ha nulla a che fare con la salute mentale o le capacità cognitive di Britney di cui non so nulla. 

It is clearly an abuse and corruption of a doctor. These were the issues that needed to be addressed in the trial, instead they were ignored

3 minutes ago, BPI said:

It is clearly an abuse and corruption of a doctor. These were the issues that needed to be addressed in the trial, instead they were ignored

I clearly remember Judge Luna refusing to talk about the abuse when Rosengart brings it up. Luna says she is only dealing with the finances of this case. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Ricordo chiaramente che il giudice Luna si rifiutò di parlare degli abusi quando Rosengart ne parlò. Luna dice che si sta occupando solo delle finanze di questo caso. 

To me that really makes me angry, not about the money they took from her. Then one wonders why Britney preferred to settle.

With the way everyone somehow involved with Britney story talks about mental illness, it can explain why the situation got much worse than it should. 

You don’t need to put someone on a c-ship to treat a mentally sick person... Britney has something. You don’t need to be a doctor to realize that. However, locking her up and taking her rights away never were the better options.

Her family and "friends" are ignorant af, people with no proper education and bible fanatics.

I do believe a lot of Britney scare to trust doctors comes from her background... and the forced treatments. 

They are people who probably say... going to a therapist? Are you crazy?

58 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Now Jacob's saying Britney called Bryan cause injured her ankle…

This seems more believable. Isn't Britney in communication with Bryan the most out of all her family members?

In her book she says they were very close growing up.

She mentioned it briefly in an interview overseas in Britney Jean era. She has obvious signs of bipolar disorder. It isn't about cognitive ability. That doesn't justify the conservatorship. So many people suffer from it and manage it. Her family has done tremendous damage by destroying her ability to trust anyone and feel safe. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block