Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

1 minute ago, justhanging said:

Lynne Spears called TMZ up and paid off people to plan a big scene so she can get control of Britney again.

Britney hasn't been giving her family mney anymore like in 2007 so they miss the cash cow.

Lynne also got some settlement money from winning a lawsuit with Jacob Diamond the other day.

But how would lynne know that she twisted her ankle and orchestrate the whole thing in minutes? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How does Lynne knew what happened and where she was? Who is giving Lynne this information? Clearly there’s a leech somewhere around Britney. 

Cade Hudson talks to Jansen and Lynne. Maybe he hates Paul Soliz and wants him out of the picture.

• Love 1
Just now, ferref118 said:

But how would lynne know that she twisted her ankle and orchestrate the whole thing in minutes? 

Cade talks to the Louisiana crew. 

He might have tipped Lynne off that Britney was in a hotel alone with Paul Soliz and they were drinking. 

Maybe she freaked out when hearing paramedics and she busted her ankle.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Unlike 2007, Britney has a platform to debunk the drama. I like that she said something. 

I was like this the whole time I was watching/listening to this post on IG:  :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 6
1 minute ago, justhanging said:

Cade Hudson talks to Jansen and Lynne. Maybe he hates Paul Soliz and wants him out of the picture.

I guess that’s a possibility. I still think it’s bizarre how Britney is so close to Cade when he remains in contact with them. 

Whatever the situation… How does one even cope with the fact that your own mom sells you out whenever she has the opportunity to do so??

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block