Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

Just now, Applejack said:

Please it's not that deep

I’ll say what I like? You’re the one in threads diving into different TMZ reports and how many times she’s been papped by them making everything deep sweetheart. I’m simply making a point that ambulances and police don’t turn up out of thin air.. there was obviously a big scene with the ankle situation for them to be called. God you’re dumb af and a gaslighter.  

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’ll say what I like? You’re the one in threads diving into different TMZ reports and how many times she’s been papped by them making everything deep sweetheart. I’m simply making a point that ambulances and police don’t turn up out of thin air.. there was obviously a big scene with the ankle situation for them to be called. God you’re dumb af and a gaslighter.  

There was a call. 

Guess what? My mom once called the police, they came and left after a  5 seconds conversation.

Guess what? I twisted my ankle in the middle of the street and there was no paramedics. I went home. Then went to a doctor the next day.

Trying to find a hidden logic into that just to try to say Britney contradicted herself will lead you where? No where. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She must had felt so panicked with everything when she saw paps, ambulance and her being practically naked when she was photographed.

She then went on insta to control it, making it worse.

Britney u are being set up yes. Wake up and act the way only u can. U have endured everything because u are strong and have a genious mind. Choose the hard way once again and do the wise thing.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Applejack said:

There was a call. 

Guess what? My mom once called the police, they came and left after a  5 seconds conversation.

Guess what? I twisted my ankle in the middle of the street and there was no paramedics. I went home. Then went to a doctor the next day.

Trying to find a hidden logic into that just to try to say Britney contradicted herself will lead you where? No where. 

stop trying to be smart, witty and clever with your responses. I’m entitled to think what I like. You’re throwing your dummy out the pram to people who have a different opinion ti you and trying to gaslight them.  Your mother called the police and they left after a 5 second conversation? Congrats to your mother wasting police resources and time. Want a medal?  Guess what? My grandma twisted her ankle and went for an x-ray and it was fractured. Are you ok? 💀  what point you trying to prove exactly. I’m allowed to speculate and voice my opinion just as much as you now stfu. You seem severely unhinged 

Edited by Blackout Britney
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

stop trying to be smart, witty and clever with your responses. I’m entitled to think what I like. You’re throwing your dummy out the pram to people who have a different opinion ti you and trying to gaslight them.  Your mother called the police and they left after a 5 second conversation? Congrats to your mother wasting police resources and time. Want a medal?  Guess what? My grandma twisted her ankle and went for an x-ray and it was fractured. Are you ok? 💀  what point you trying to prove exactly. I’m allowed to speculate and voice my opinion just as much as you now stfu. You seem severely unhinged compared to Britney 😭

The point I'm making is that you were making no sense trying to make your point while trying to pretend Britney lied in whatever story you concocted in your head. I'm sorry you're so pressed you're resorting to ad hominems. Can't discuss this like an actual person?

• Love 3
Just now, Applejack said:

The point I'm making is that you were making no sense trying to make your point while trying to pretend Britney lied in whatever story you concocted in your head. I'm sorry you're so pressed you're resorting to ad hominems. Can't discuss this like an actual person?

Uh, no I can literally find your quote from the other thread of you saying “guys maybe it’s not her in the pics? Maybe it is a body double this can happen” when you can see her tattoos and face clear as day next to her felon boyfriend. THAT alone tells me enough about how delusional you are. Last I’ll be communicating with you. 

7 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

No one is trying to be “edgy”  by saying “can you think logical or not?” ….. 

You’re literally struggling to understand why someone decided not to go to a hospital when they didn’t need to. It doesn’t get more illogical than that. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Uh, no I can literally find your quote from the other thread of you saying “guys maybe it’s not her in the pics? Maybe it is a body double this can happen” when you can see her tattoos and face clear as day next to her felon boyfriend. THAT alone tells me enough about how delusional you are. Last I’ll be communicating with you. 

I'm delusional in knowing that TMZ sets people up and that body doubles exist? I'm delusional for remembering that you should not believe TMZ at face value due to that first point? Notice how I'm allowed as much as of an opinion as you are and I'm allowed to discuss them and yet I haven't called you delusional.  I'm willing to discuss. And I think I want to keep discussing this. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Plus, the issue at hand here is why she didn't go to hospital and you think she's changed her story. Which I said it's not that deep. It's looking for a logic that doesn't exist.

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Unlike 2007, Britney has a platform to debunk the drama. I like that she said something. 

I do too. She sounded completely coherent and "normal" in the video but there's definitely something off. I feel like we can never take what she says on Instagram as gospel since most of the time it doesn't make sense and then she deletes it for whatever reason. Whether it's trolling or a secret message, it seems like a far cry from the videos/audios she posted right after she got out of the cship. 

12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm delusional in knowing that TMZ sets people up and that body doubles exist? I'm delusional for remembering that you should not believe TMZ at face value due to that first point? Notice how I'm allowed as much as of an opinion as you are and I'm allowed to discuss them and yet I haven't called you delusional.  I'm willing to discuss. And I think I want to keep discussing this. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Plus, the issue at hand here is why she didn't go to hospital and you think she's changed her story. Which I said it's not that deep. It's looking for a logic that doesn't exist.

7 hours ago,  BabyHotAsIce said:

Can you make an excuse for why she lied and is claiming these pictures are her body double on instagram when it’s clear it’s very much her?

Applejack: “How do you know she lied? Maybe it's true. I know the body double thing happens”  yeah don’t try gaslight us. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

7 hours ago,  BabyHotAsIce said:

Can you make an excuse for why she lied and is claiming these pictures are her body double on instagram when it’s clear it’s very much her?

Applejack: “How do you know she lied? Maybe it's true. I know the body double thing happens”  yeah don’t try gaslight us. 

How am I gaslighting if I literally acknowledged that? This is not a gotcha moment, genius

Oh my God, are you that Bad Bunny guy? I knew this conversation going around in nonsense circles was familiar

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block