Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Posted (edited)

I have no idea what’s going on and I’m not gonna take tmz’s word for anything, but the fact this man in her life even came to be her housekeeper is very suspicious. 

She currently does not have a career. I would assume finding a housekeeper is one of the very few things Cade has to do as a “manager”, yet he can’t even find someone that doesn’t have a rich criminal background? 

I'm starting to wonder if Cade is setting her up. After all, everyone who came into her life during the con was pre-approved. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Positive: it’s nice to see her eyes without those sunglasses. There’s still life in her eyes.

Real talk: she’s clearly using and she needs to moderate it. Nothing good will come from abusing substances.

Just now, KrisJ said:

She needs to get OUT of the state that locked her into a CON. Get out now!! This is a 2007 rehash. 

let’s pray she’s not put into a 5150 within the next week 

They didn't put Amanda Bynes last time, i doubt they will put Britney under one

• Like 1
Just now, Estrella said:

In the same story"Attending officers found no signs of trouble and left. "

Why is not possible that he got abusive and that is why she started screaming? So now the felon is the victim?

Literally! It’s obvious he’s one of them, she needs to get away. I wish Serenity was a safe haven for her, but anywhere besides LA is safer for Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Spears appeared to be topless and looked disheveled as she held the pillow to her chest, with her security surrounding her and felon ex Paul Richard Soliz. It has been claimed the pair got into a huge fight and that a  woman matching Britney's description was 'harassing and threatening hotel employees and guests.'

Well, I need to see proof cause tmz has been HOT for Britney all week now. The smear campaign is OUT OF CONTROL and I’m not gonna fall for any **** they post. If she was going around “harassing and threatening people” surely there would be videos and footage right? 

The picture IS upsetting, but we don’t know the real story surrounding it. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ainey said:

They are setting her up! This felon is setting her up. He’s being paid to agitate her. TMZ has been setting up this narrative this last week. This is not good.

Britney if you’re reading this you have to get away from all the people surrounding you ASAP. Leave the west coast. We love you! 

I don’t think this will help her work on making herself accountable. She chose this.

5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I have no idea what’s going on and I’m not gonna take tmz’s word for anything, but the fact this man in her life even came to be her housekeeper is very suspicious. 

She currently does not have a career. I would assume finding a housekeeper is one of the very few things Cade has to do as a “manager”, yet he can’t even find someone that doesn’t have a rich criminal background? 

I'm starting to wonder if Cade is setting her up. After all, everyone who came into her life during the con was pre-approved. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Bingo. Her friends & family couldn’t even get to her & this “random” can?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block