Britney: "there has been no justice"

22 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Are you kidding me. A police report? Yes, I’m aware that she did that, but did you honestly think that was going to get anywhere? She needs to file an actual lawsuit in the appropriate court in order to even have a chance at getting the justice she wants. Everything that’s happened so far has been in probate court. She needs to file actual criminal charges. It would still be lengthy process, but I’d be willing to bet big money that Britney has no idea she can even do that. She’s definitely no expert on the legal system. 

I knew it would get nowhere. But even her filling criminal charges, it wont go anywhere. She was illegally put in a conservatorship without a  capacity declaration. The judge obviously lied and was prolly paid off...allegedly. you SERIOUSLY think a judge is going to admit to that?? along with all the other complicit judges law enforcement, lawyers, doctors, the list is far too many. Wasnt it a judge that wanted to know how brits TICKET SALES were doing???!!?! Even her 5150 was a setup by LAPD.  Brit can file whatever she wants to file & be the perfect human being, she will never see justice. The court system is corrupt on its own, and britneys con just has far too many players for her to see any real justice. Again, the state of california, whom is the leading richest economy in this country, will never take the fall on admitting to trafficking Britney Spears. Anyone who thinks so prolly thinks pigs can fly...

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Like 1

It’s messed up.. idk why some people (thankfully a big minority) choose to defend Rosengart or even give him the benefit of the doubt. 

It is crystal clear that he neglected the criminal case and chose to focus solely on probate case (money, accountings etc).. he had a big solid case to bring it to criminal court and knock on the district’s attorney door to press charges. 

Britney’s justice was on criminal court NOT in probate court.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I knew it would get nowhere. But even her filling criminal charges, it wont go anywhere. She was illegally put in a conservatorship without a  capacity declaration. The judge obviously lied and was prolly paid off...allegedly. you SERIOUSLY think a judge is going to admit to that?? along with all the other complicit judges law enforcement, lawyers, doctors, the list is far too many. Wasnt it a judge that wanted to know how brits TICKET SALES were doing???!!?! Even her 5150 was a setup by LAPD.  Brit can file whatever she wants to file & be the perfect human being, she will never see justice. The court system is corrupt on its own, and britneys con just has far too many players for her to see any real justice. Again, the state of california, whom is the leading richest economy in this country, will never take the fall on admitting to trafficking Britney Spears. Anyone who thinks so prolly thinks pigs can fly...

Slow down, buckaroo. I never said she’d win. I just said that she literally has no idea that she would need to file criminal charges and take it to civil or federal court in order to even TRY to get some type of justice. But she knows nothing about the court system. 

6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It’s messed up.. idk why some people (thankfully a big minority) choose to defend Rosengart or even give him the benefit of the doubt. 

It is crystal clear that he neglected the criminal case and chose to focus solely on probate case (money, accountings etc).. he had a big solid case to bring it to criminal court and knock on the district’s attorney door to press charges. 

Britney’s justice was on criminal court NOT in probate court.

Didn’t he literally say that that’s what he was going to do? In the beginning he made it seem like he was going to take it all the way and file criminal charges, and then…. Nothing happened. 

Edited by iZacaree

Just for your information, criminal charges are filed by a prosecutor not by a private person.

The victim of a crime can file a report with the police who then investigates. A criminal charge is filed by the district attorney based on the police findings. I recommend your preferred search engine to get more detailed information.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This is a side note but I have begun having some neuropathy issues and I notice the pain is less when I am moving around, but it flares up even worse later. I can easily overdo it because the pain doesn't kick in until I stop, so I am having to learn a healthy balance.

After a lifetime performing it is no surprise to me that there is wear and tear for Britney. I hope that she is consulting a good physio. But if I were to attempt her Instagram moves or what she did in her stage shows I would hardly be able to move the next day.

• Love 1
Just now, iZacaree said:

Didn’t he literally say that that’s what we was going to do? In the beginning he made it seem like he was going to take it all the way and file criminal charges, and then…. Nothing happened. 

He did.. at the beginning it was all great words.. we all trusted this guy was going to SEEK and get justice because there WAS evidence of criminal conduct.

The du***** chose to play back and forth He said She said with Jamie’s attorney and allowed for statutes of limitations to expire. He  is a crook and he is responsible for Britney not getting justice.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

He did.. at the beginning it was all great words.. we all trusted this guy was going to SEEK and get justice because there WAS evidence of criminal conduct.

The du***** chose to play back and forth He said She said with Jamie’s attorney and allowed for statutes of limitations to expire. He  is a crook and he is responsible for Britney not getting justice.

At least we can be partially satisfied that Jamie’s life has been hell in recent months as he’s in declining health and had his leg amputated. I can only hope that it’s karma. He’ll die a lonely, miserable, old son of a *****. AS 👏🏼 HE 👏🏼 DESERVES 

20 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Slow down, buckaroo. I never said she’d win. I just said that she literally has no idea that she would need to file criminal charges and take it to civil or federal court in order to even TRY to get some type of justice. But she knows nothing about the court system. 

So you basically want britney to waste more money? Lololol we dont know wnat britney knows. Im sure she knows she can file criminal charges, but she knows she wont see justice. This isnt her first time speaking on this. She has been saying this for over a year on ig. She knows itd go nowhere. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Exactly. She will never get legal justice… I honestly wish she would have taken the offer to speak in front of the Congress. I still don’t know why she didn’t? And who advised her to not do it? Also… The court and everyone involved took advantage of the fact that the public turned against her and it ended working in their favor. There’s no way Britney will win even if she files criminal charges… No judge will turn in one of their owns, not at that level of corruption. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Too many of the folk on this forum seemingly enjoy Britney’s misery in one breath and then care about her wellbeing the next.

It’s actually sickening (and not in the good way!)

It’s like being right about something is actually more important than being a decent human being.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

At this point I think that the only way to get justice for her is to put all her hunger and healing in music, Maybe her last for ever album… yeah I know she did it with the book, but she is a singer, a popstar, she has the power to transform her denounce in an even green hit.. Maybe she could go indipendent if she doesnt want to collaborate with the corrupted system that ruined her life

27 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Exactly. She will never get legal justice… I honestly wish she would have taken the offer to speak in front of the Congress. I still don’t know why she didn’t? And who advised her to not do it? Also… The court and everyone involved took advantage of the fact that the public turned against her and it ended working in their favor. There’s no way Britney will win even if she files criminal charges… No judge will turn in one of their owns, not at that level of corruption. 

At that time, i think Britney social anxiety was really bad(based off things she said via court & on ig) 

Facts what you stated. The fact users here think Britney wont/didnt see justice based off what shes been posting on ig is seriously delusional. Im hoping these users are trolls...

3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

At that time, i think Britney social anxiety was really bad(based off things she said via court & on ig) 

Facts what you stated. The fact users here think Britney wont/didnt see justice based off what shes been posting on ig is seriously delusional. Im hoping these users are trolls...

It makes me so mad, I think things would’ve turned out different if Congress got involved, but it seems they forgot about it too and nothing was ever done. It’s frustrating to see that everyone turned a blind eye to her situation. She’s lost millions of dollars and for what? She never got justice.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It makes me so mad, I think things would’ve turned out different if Congress got involved, but it seems they forgot about it too and nothing was ever done. It’s frustrating to see that everyone turned a blind eye to her situation. She’s lost millions of dollars and for what? She never got justice.

That’s all on her. She was invited to congress to meet with them and speak. She had the opportunity and platform, but instead chose to twirl in her living room. The image that she projects to the public isn’t one where people are rooting for her, unfortunately. The general consensus is that she needed a conservatorship. I had a lot of hope that her case, and she herself, would make history and help change the laws, but that wasn’t what she wanted. We have to stop feeling bad for her and accept that she controls her narrative now. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Where are the: how dare you question Rosengart? Dummies.

If you see who he worked with previously and his deep roots within Hollywood, then you understand why this happened.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

You are right. All the paperwork I read pointed towards Rosengart fighting for proof that her father abused his role as conservator. She would have had to go through the trial. Judge Luna wanted her in person but left it up to the mediating judge. When the mediating judge asked Britney to be there in person, she must have balked and decided to bow out. I completely understand that her emotional state was not ready for the trial and further meetings.

Rosengart can only do what his client wants.

I read a lot of abusive comments here. Also comments that show a serious lack of reading comprehension. 

Oh please, clearly if Britney wants justice she'd have to sit for trials, give her testimony and be "present" for her case. She can't just sit back let Rosenfraud fight the case while shes out riding around with her convicted felon hook up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block