Britney: "there has been no justice"

28 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m so confused. So Jamie did indeed “win”. Does this mean she can’t take this to criminal court? I thought they were just taking care of the financial stuff and then she’d be free to do that? 

Her case is really confusing.

This was probate court, so yes, they were taking care of all the financial stuff. However, after re-reading some of the court docs, it's clear the judge never cared about the abuse Britney suffered during the conservatorship, as her words were, 'I'm not trying the conservatorship of the person'. Probate court/judge just wanted this wrapped up. They wanted Britney to stand trial, and perhaps that could've made a difference, but she expressed that she did not want to, which is understandable after everything she's been through. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I feel so bad for her, it must feel very frustrating that those people who wronged her just got away with it, but at least she has her freedom (and that's one thing they never wanted to lose on), just hoping she can find a way to move on from this and live in peace and happiness.

11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

This was probate court, so yes, they were taking care of all the financial stuff. However, after re-reading some of the court docs, it's clear the judge never cared about the abuse Britney suffered during the conservatorship, as her words were, 'I'm not trying the conservatorship of the person'. Probate court/judge just wanted this wrapped up. They wanted Britney to stand trial, and perhaps that could've made a difference, but she expressed that she did not want to, which is understandable after everything she's been through. 

Well that sucks. Is it too late now or can she still get a lawyer and press criminal charges? 

5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Yep. Despite what blind Stans on here think, all the nudity, vulgarity and acting like an 18 year old out of control teen did her zero favours. Stand up, speak out where it matters in court and things could have been different 

Tbh moves were only made when she showed up and spoke in court

• Love 3
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Britney, I love you, but I feel like you failed to take responsibility in these two years without guardianship. You did not go to defend yourself and also your attitude on Instagram helped your defamation. Everything would have been different if you had accepted responsibility and had a more mature attitude.

It’s insane she didn’t have a single genuine person in her life that would guide her better. Not even her lawyer. How hard is it to explain that this “**** you” attitude might give her immediate satisfaction right now, but if she’d hold it for a bit and do the right things to take down Team Con, it would bring her some real satisfaction and closure.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Eff you lynne & legg. Yall took years of britneys life she can NEVER get back & abused her in the process. All for your own personal gain. Yall trafficked your own daughter!!!  Trash bag human beings. Karma will not be nice to you both. Esp you lynne!! 

I am so sorry, Britney. Praying for your strength & wellness

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning"-----Psalm 30:5

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Yep. Despite what blind Stans on here think, all the nudity, vulgarity and acting like an 18 year old out of control teen did her zero favours. Stand up, speak out where it matters in court and things could have been different 

Exactly. I never got why she never spoke up again in court. Lawyers can only do so much. She really needed to defend HERSELF. It probably would’ve helped her case a lot if she did.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

The thing with Britney is that she has u doubt her about everything and then she goes honest and deep and u know that u just cannot be in her shoes.

Sorry to say it but she is the only one able to help herself, maybe she even needs to cut off even more people.

She can count on us about supporting her as an artist, we have been here forever.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

You must be really young. Britney could have done everything right. The state of california would have to, in a nutshell, admit to trafficking Britney Spears. No way in a million years would california take the fall for that. Too many important people were in on this con. Judges, lawyers, medical doctors, mental heath facilities, LAPD, hospitals, record exs, etc. 

Britney never stood a chance. I think we all knew that to some degree.

Finally, some sense. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block