Jamie Lynn Spears posts meme following the news that Britney settled her conservatorship case with dad Jamie Spears

1 minute ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

I hate this puta.

Girl Eye Roll GIF

Juno and Bryan as well as Their parents shouldve gone to family therapy ever since the 90s After they realized how famous Brit was becoming. But no, Juno grew up being jealous and envious of Brit and never helped her. 

I agree.

Brit deserved a real sister, a real big Brother and a real mother and Father Who wouldve actually helped her, support her and have her back.

• Love 2
On 4/29/2024 at 2:16 PM, BabyD01 said:

Jamie Lynn should go **** herself. Stupid entitled ***** who clearly did not work for the money that she and the other leeches keep spraying around. God punish every single one of those evil people

That's why Juno Will never be like Dannii Minogue or Solange Knowles. Solange & Dannii, even tho they were the less famous sisters, they didn't Grow up being jealous of their more famous older sisters (Kylie & Bey), they supported their more famous order sisters and Just kept doing their things and loved their lives without having any problems.

Edited by Leolileinstein
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

UGH how evil and cruel! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I hope Karma gets to her cause you shouldn't treat family like that.

Especially your own sister who was abused for 13 years in a conservatorship.

Exactly. Couldnt have said It Better!

1st tries to make It as and actress without realizing She can't act. And on Zoey 101 bullied Alexa Nikolas and lied to Brit about It and tries to side with that @bu$3r Dan Scheneider, whatever his name Is i couldnt care less.

2nd destroys everything by getting pregnant at 16...i mean..the h3ll??

3rd re-tries But as a Country Singer and fails miserably.

4th doesn't care for Brit at all But cares only abt herself

5th She almost killed her Daughter 

6th kills her Cats and brags About It

7th writes a book full of lies that no One wants to buy and flopped hard as hell. And lies by saying 'no, my book aint About Britney '.... Like girl, Please....

8th tries at dancing with the stars and the greats result: gets out After week 2 bc She can't dance either...

9th fails at a reality show too....

I can go on.....

Edited by Leolileinstein
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block