Britney wears Coca Cola crop top: Bam bam baby 💥 hair from Flinstones !!! What's your favorite ceral 🥣 ??? Mine's FRUITY PEBBLES

43 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Idk, this Tik Tok nonsense seems beneath him. He’s not the NSYNC guy anymore, it looks desperate. Britney’s IG can be cringe too, but trying to be cute on a **** platform like Tik Tok is worse IMO.

But come on, let’s be honest - Britney’s current IG is “beneath her.”

Justin was responding to a comment from someone about his favourite cereals. He’s engaging with his fans and the content is fun and wholesome. Plus it gives his fans some info about him.

Don’t pretend like we wouldn’t love it if Britney revealed some fun details about her favorites in this format.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Britney let it go he is married to his stalker who is ok w him cheating and they have two kids who I hope to god look like her cuz he is fugly. Let it go. 

I do acknowledge that he himself was obsessed w her for like 15 years straight but u gotta be better than that 

This cereal thing is not coincidence lol 

Edited by humstarr
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

But come on, let’s be honest - Britney’s current IG is “beneath her.”

Justin was responding to a comment from someone about his favourite cereals. He’s engaging with his fans and the content is fun and wholesome. Plus it gives his fans some info about him.

Don’t pretend like we wouldn’t love it if Britney revealed some fun details about her favorites in this format.

I didn’t say Britney’s IG was doing her any favors. I’n just saying - cringe videos trying to be cute and “current” to the Tik Tok crowd is way worse to me. 

Btw noticed the caption just now. Damn. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Britney has absolutely no one on her side to help her stop with these embarrassing videos and weird lifestyle, she is getting worse every week :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:  I never imagined seeing her like this.

She needs to get away from social media, and go to rehab in some other country, far from the US. And love herself 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
54 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

On his tik tok lol

Also, he tweeted about it yesterday. 

I actually like his rankings. if cereal wasn’t so expensive, I’d have all of these in stock.

Fruity Pebbles (sorry Brit Brit) might be my least fav though lol

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand you posting deleted things here, but why post on twitter?

People there are way more harsh with her content, many videos of her go viral for bad reasons. They mock her there.

And this caption will make a lot of her haters (Timberlake stans) happy, if she deleted, it's for the best.

Even tho I understand if one thing is posted it's forever on the internet. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I understand you posting deleted things here, but why post on twitter?

People there are way more harsh with her content, many videos of her go viral for bad reasons. They mock her there.

And this caption will make a lot of her haters (Timberlake stans) happy, if she deleted, it's for the best.

Even tho I understand if one thing is posted it's forever on the internet. 

I used to post on YouTube, but they terminated my channel 'cause some of her videos were flagged as against their nudity policies

And no, it wasn't even the ones you think, it was videos like this one:

this one was actually the one that caused the termination

And Instagram itself has been banning people left and right, mostly because of comments, but I don't wanna risk it

I don't have that many followers on Twitter and barely a couple of people interact with my account, nothing compared to the hundreds of nasty comments that people used to leave on my YouTube channel.

Besides I'm not even the only account reposting Britney's videos. I really don't care about the haters, especially Justin stans :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I used to post on YouTube, but they terminated my channel 'cause some of her videos were flagged as against their nudity policies

And no, it wasn't even the ones you think, it was videos like this one:

this one was actually the one that caused the termination

And Instagram itself has been banning people left and right, mostly because of comments, but I don't wanna risk it

I don't have that many followers on Twitter and barely a couple of people interact with my account, nothing compared to the hundreds of nasty comments that people used to leave on my YouTube channel.

Besides I'm not even the only account reposting Britney's videos. I really don't care about the haters, especially Justin stans :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Yeah, I think it's okay.
I so appreciate your efforts🙇🏼‍♀️ because I often miss her posts.

30 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney has no time for statements or her fans or paying attention to what’s going on around her except for Justin Timberlakes fave cereal and her con artist trash boytoy :clownery_makeup_meme:

“She only love me when I walk away” - these lyrics didn’t come from nowhere! Lmao

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block