Britney wears Coca Cola crop top: Bam bam baby 💥 hair from Flinstones !!! What's your favorite ceral 🥣 ??? Mine's FRUITY PEBBLES

3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

I don't know what's worse: "the dancing", the staring, the fact that it's not long before she shows her *****, or the obsession with JT. 42 years old and still behaving like a teenager by every metric. Will we one day see this woman put back together? I no longer have hope, but it would be nice, just for a change, to see her stable.

I’ve moved on moths ago. This is ******* embarrassing.

low as the deepest ocean. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

She was doing light, fun cute videos during the conservatorship though. Ones of her working out, painting, doing backflips…maybe that’s not who she is

She still did panting after cship ended it's just wasn't that pretty. Especially when some1 slowdowned the video. And she was heard talking high or smth

Edited by icybaby
5 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

I’m a video editor and it’s so wierd to me how she cuts the music. Like, ok, you want to show the highlights of your dance or parts that you think you look cute, but girl, edit the music right. It looks even more cringe with this horrible cuts.

I don't think she cares about making them current. She's tired and retired just having fun. 

Britney get over Justin it looks sad. Let the pettiness go makes you look like you have a negative attitude always when you don't 

Edited by Barmy86

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block