Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

Why do y'all keep focusing on the felon part? do you know how many of your favorite celebrities would be felons if they didn't have money and lawyers to keep them out of jail?

My brother is a felon, while we aren't that close, he's a great person, being a felon doesn't make you a bad person, just means you made bad mistakes (of course there's exceptions to that)

• Love 2
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

Why do y'all keep focusing on the felon part? do you know how many of your favorite celebrities would be felons if they didn't have money and lawyers to keep them out of jail?

My brother is a felon, while we aren't that close, he's a great person, being a felon doesn't make you a bad person, just means you made bad mistakes (of course there's exceptions to that)

I hear you, and I honestly detached myself from what Britney does these days so I’m not really the person you’re posing this question to, but dude is a repeat offender. Britney can do what she wants, but yeah this dude isn’t someone I’m going to go out of my way to defend.

IDK if they’re dating, friends with benefits, or platonic. Maybe he’s changing his life around, but yeah I’m not motivated to defend this:

Soliz has been charged with multiple misdemeanors and at least one felony. Court records obtained by Page Six showed that he was convicted of one count of disturbing the peace in 2014 and charged with child endangerment that same year, but it was dismissed due to a plea negotiation.

In 2016, he was also convicted of driving without a license and a separate charge of driving with a suspended license was dismissed due to a plea negotiation.

Most recently, he was convicted of felony possession of a firearm in December 2022 due to a charge stemming from a 2019 incident. He was in court on Sept. 11, 2023, for an alleged probation violation in relation to that charge.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good questions.

Maybe she pretends to be a heavy drinker to pissed off her parents, according to her the family sent her to rehab the first time for no reason. It's a possibility,  yes.

But even in candids and some random videos made by regular people she was drinking something. 

Sometimes it just seems Britney cries for help all the time with her posts.  She keeps showing how sad her life is and she can't handle it. Maybe she thinks her family will be sad if they see what they created... an unstable woman.

She creates a lot of things that can be used against her. On purpose or not, that's a fact.

ah her life is such a mystery I have a headache from this. what is going on now? what was going on in 2007? what happened from, 2008/9 when B seems almost as before to like 2010/11 when she seems a shell of her old self?

is she now ok and just trying to piss everyone off OR is she struggling big time?

why everyone turned on her? her sister, mother, brother, kids, ex-husband, current husband, childhood best friends, etc. etc.

was everyone a leech or was B the one pushing everyone out? even if they were genuine and tried to help? one day I think this, other day something different.

why everything needs to be such a mystery??

• Like 6
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think she’s trying to send a message with those photos. They’ve been hooking up for a while now and right when she settled with Jamie they suddenly can’t keep it secret anymore? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I don’t wanna make unfair assumptions, but let’s just say that infamous Daily Mail article became less of a joke to me when we first learned about this guy. And if they’ve been in touch this whole time… it might explain a lot of things. I really hope there aren’t dr*g issues on top of other things, but I could never really forget about that weird shower video.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

They were spotted in Vegas in December in that video Brit was walking in with a beer in hand! I sadly believe she’s allegedly drinking  more than she puts on! 

It's clear that all if dr*g and alcohol abuse stories are true. She even has alcoholic belly these days.

Snd it's more than 9bvious he is her enabler.

This won't end well sadly.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

ah her life is such a mystery I have a headache from this. what is going on now? what was going on in 2007? what happened from, 2008/9 when B seems almost as before to like 2010/11 when she seems a shell of her old self?

is she now ok and just trying to piss everyone off OR is she struggling big time?

why everyone turned on her? her sister, mother, brother, kids, ex-husband, current husband, childhood best friends, etc. etc.

was everyone a leech or was B the one pushing everyone out? even if they were genuine and tried to help? one day I think this, other day something different.

why everything needs to be such a mystery??

Way too many lies. From every part.

Britney clearly has a serious problem, it's way more than the trauma.

And she has a very greedy ignorant family. 

It's all very sad and disturbing. I just wish something good happen to make her accept help... not even her sons were able to make her change. It scares me what can happen to her.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 8

Its alot to unpack here:

1. She didnt pay 2 million dollars in the settlement (?)

2. The windshield looks like it was cracked from the outside. Its almost impossible that happened by Britneys shoe

3. Do we know this dude is a dr*g dealer?

4. The paps must have been called. But who did that?

5. Britney, we care about you, please take care of yourself.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Whether he’s a good guy or not, there’s zero reasons why someone of Britney’s stature should be hanging out with a dr*g dealer and felon. It’s a problem waiting to happen. Either from his past life or habits. Like there is SO many men in LA & this is who she chooses?

At this point it feels like everything she does is for shock value & to go against the grain of the popular opinion. She’s like a literal child. The more people tell her something is not necessarily flattering or good for her, the more she wants to purposely do it just to show that she can because she’s a free woman.

No one is trying to control her by giving her advice. Sometimes in life you have to hear others out bc they have a different perspective from yours that can help you.

I do wish her the best, but barely any of the decisions she’s made post conservatorship have been mature, level-headed or rational. I get she’s going through things, but at some point you have to acknowledge the fact that shes self sabotaging.

Surely y’all are aware that he’s her m3th dealer. That’s the only reason she keeps him around.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Like some of you guys already said it... she never learn with her mistakes. She literally is addicted to have abusive and problematic people around.

The pictures are beyond embarrassing but now I ask...

Why Britney and her team keep hiding this relationship? It's because he really is the reason Scamney marriage end? She can't date someone before the divorce  (it doesn't make sense, but with Brit nothing does)? 

Lately they clearly trying to imply Britney is having a "fling" with that Ben guy, Cade assistant. They didn't look like a couple, but their vacations videos gives Scamney vibes, the same odd acting.

The fact her team denied she was with Paul is the reason I was never confident about he leaving her life.

Very depressing the fact Britney can't live without a man, no matter what the person is.

I think that Ben guy is gay. And videos with him are just for fun and public. I doubt she dates Paul like for real. She probably just lonely and uses his services. And ofc it is no good. She needs people who geniunely care about her. But even her family betrayed her. So she has major major trust issues. But she chooses to be with people with criminal record and what is a really really strange. Whether she is clueless or just dgaf she really is not doing any good for herself. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block