BREAKING: Britney and Jamie Spears reach a settlement in conservatorship case

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Probate court is about finishing the financial side of Jamie's mismanagement of Britney's estate during the conservatorship. An honest and competent conservator would have had everything wrapped up in January 2022. Jamie and his cohorts obviously left a mess. 

I think that Rosengart's strategy is to prove without a doubt that Jamie mismanaged the estate. Every conservator has insurance by law. This bond/insurance needs to be paid out when the mismanagement is proven. 

The emotional abuse is a different aspect. 

I think many users here need to understand the difference between probate and criminal court.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

If this isn't a proof of Britney still being under the conservatorship (a less restricted conservatorship)... then I don't know what is it.... 

I didn't think of it that way but you might be right, I've had my suspicions all along that she isn't completely free

There's a lot of evidence to back it up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

The system may be unjust but the universe will hunt your arses down. What has happened to Jamie is only the beginning. Just wait and see. Justice may be late but never absent. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Let's pray you are right. Robin has already been named in one lawsuit, Lou in another. It they were decent people, they would never done to Britney what they did. Since they are not decent people, they continued doing their thing on other platforms where they are now implicated. God, karma or the universe will hopefully get them. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

If this isn't a proof of Britney still being under the conservatorship (a less restricted conservatorship)... then I don't know what is it.... 

No, it isn't. It shows that Britney is unwilling or emotionally unable to face another courtroom with hostile lawyers and a judge who is part of the probate system. Remember that judge Luna wants her to testify although Britney has no clue what happened to her money during the conservatorship. She was busy surviving. She only knew that she paid for everything. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TeaWaiter said:

1 hour ago, BBjammin said:

I didn't think of it that way but you might be right, I've had my suspicions all along that she isn't completely free

There's a lot of evidence to back it up. 

There's a reason she decided to stay in that same home where so much abuse and bad memories happened.

In addition she's more isolated now or just as much when she was in a C ship. Something seems of with the situation.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

No, it isn't. It shows that Britney is unwilling or emotionally unable to face another courtroom with hostile lawyers and a judge who is part of the probate system. Remember that judge Luna wants her to testify although Britney has no clue what happened to her money during the conservatorship. She was busy surviving. She only knew that she paid for everything. 

I disagree, if Britney can sit face to face with Sam Lutfi, get on the phone and deliver her testimony while still being in the C ship which is scarier and continue to live in a home filled with toxic bad memories, she could sit for this.

I think Rosengart dropped the ball several times and unless Britney settles this is going to just keep going on and on. She gave up and so did Rosengart.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Probably not, if she's settling and this isn't a criminal case. 

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

We would need to see the context of the documents to know exactly

thanks guys for your replies

I actually have tears in my eyes, there is no justice in this rotten world. 13 years stolen from her over money. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

What? I knew things were slow, but… this is it? This is the best Rosengart could do? All of those people are just gonna walk away without any criminal charges? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: This isn’t a business deal gone wrong, “settlement” doesn’t mean ****, they stole years from her life and sabotaged her relationship with her children for life. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:/ 

Does terminate proceedings = a settlement? I want to write a story about this, but I don't really know where to start :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Yes. A trial gets cancelled only if a settlement is reached between both parties. Judge Luna said in January that she wants to avoid a trial and was sending the parties to mediate with the referree Roy Paul and reach a "global settlement" on all matters.

The only matter pending is Ingham's/Loeb&Loeb's fees.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block