BREAKING: Britney and Jamie Spears reach a settlement in conservatorship case

It always looks like it was just a mismanaging situation if you look at it without a heart, I always doubt someone would go to jail, + everything was approved by the court system, they wouldn’t jail themselves. They actually should stop milking themselves with her money, it’s been YEARS, she made a lot of people rich.

• Like 2

I knew this would never reach probate court. Rosengart isn't aggressive enough; she needed someone who would push harder. But at this point, it was a losing battle. Everyone involved is corrupt, so she was just wasting her money and time. I hope the settlement at least allows her to recover some money from them.

48 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Britney is a human.

There is only so much someone can sustain.

I’m so pleased for her that they have reached a settlement. She can finally move on. While all this hangs around her, future court dates, documents to read/sign, she’s still trapped by the ghost of the conservator ship.

It might not be the ‘justice’ she called for in her testimony, but her father is ruined, she has started Lou’s exposure, and they are gonna have to give her some money, which is an admission of guilt in itself.

CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY YOU WON. 

This.

• Love 2

the thing is all of you that say he should've gone for a criminal trial right away, they would've had to finish the conservatorship case first.

If the conservatorship case is closed, then they don't have access to all the sealed documents. Plus Britney would've had to pay the fees of everyone and their mother and accept the final accountings.

If they started the criminal trial in parallel to the conservatorship case which I don't even know if it's possible, we would still be at the same place, because the conservatorship case would still be dragged to this point, or it would've been closed years ago with no further discovery for the criminal case. Also most likely Britney would've had to be present at the trials and it would've been a media circus that extended to this day.

If you read the transcripts of the hearings, it seems like Rosengart's plan, delusional or not, has been to settle down that the conservatorship was wrong, that Jamie did a bad job as a conservator, and use that as a basis for any further trials or investigations. The ones that have been dragging this all these years are Jamie's lawyers. The last transcript was basically Rosengart vs Jamie's current lawyers, Jamie's  former lawyers AND Britney's former lawyer too.

• Like 7

I don't want to rush in judgement about Rosengart because we don't hsve the full picture and we are not privy to the inside information.  It seems to me that he may have had his hands tied behind his back somewhat.  When one looks at Britney's postings, she does not seem well to me and in a recent court hearing, when judge Luna said that Britney needed to attend court if needs be, Rosengart seemed concerned.  I am wondering whether Britney is not well enough to give evidence and that could have played to the other side ?  Over time more will come out I expect and then we might have a better view of the reasoning that Rosengart followed.

But like many others, I really hoped that Tri-Star, Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill, Blackbox, Jamie and even Lynne Spears would receive their just desserts.  But it's not over until the fat lady sings and not all the court dates have been quashed yet it would appear ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Matt is a cleaner who made the mess go away. She will never get any justice as her socials have effectively destroyed any credibility or good will that she had. Who knows what the heck is even going on with her now as we only ever see recycled cr/p on that questionable IG. I just hope she is safe, we all got played. I’m so sorry for Britney and how she was abused and let down, saddest Hollywood story :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Isn’t it possible that they are doing that on purpose? 

• Love 1

Since the court hearings began there has only been talk about the money they took from Britney.
The psychological abuse, being spied on, monitored, controlled, drugged, that is not relevant.
Britney in some old post on instagram said it that there would be no justice.

• Love 1

Probate court is about finishing the financial side of Jamie's mismanagement of Britney's estate during the conservatorship. An honest and competent conservator would have had everything wrapped up in January 2022. Jamie and his cohorts obviously left a mess. 

I think that Rosengart's strategy is to prove without a doubt that Jamie mismanaged the estate. Every conservator has insurance by law. This bond/insurance needs to be paid out when the mismanagement is proven. 

The emotional abuse is a different aspect. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block