Kanye West plans to launch his own x-rated site called 'YEEZY P***'

• Content Curators

A rep for Yeezy tells TMZ: Ye's been kicking around the idea of launching his own ****ography studio and brand for a while -- and now, we're told he seems dead set on doing it ... 'cause he and his partners are in advanced talks to actually get something up and running.

Kanye and co. have been talking about building an entire Yeezy **** studio -- which would be part of a broader adult entertainment division at the parent Yeezy company.

In order to get it going, the rep tells us Kanye has been talking to Stormy Daniels' ex-husband Mike Moz -- a vet in the **** biz -- to help shepherd the whole thing as the head of the new Yeezy wing.

In terms of when this might come to fruition ... it could launch as early as this summer.

https://t.co/8gfW3twBmU

No shade to anyone who watches pôrn cuz adults should be able to do what they legally want to do and that’s their right. But in Kanye’s case, it’s odd how he started his own Sunday church services, condemned and basically slút shamed Kim K in the past and also said how he doesn’t want her influence on North so she’s núde one day in a magazine, and also said he was addicted to pǒrn. Now he’s pushing his current wife to basically be nũde in public, and starting a pörn company? I know he has his mental issues but he’s such a hypocrite. Is he throwing his stated morals away for money? I bet he’ll market it as “art”.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

No shade to anyone who watches pôrn cuz adults should be able to do what they legally want to do and that’s their right. But in Kanye’s case, it’s odd how he started his own Sunday church services, condemned and basically slút shamed Kim K in the past and also said how he doesn’t want her influence on North so she’s núde one day in a magazine, and also said he was addicted to pǒrn. Now he’s pushing his current wife to basically be nũde in public, and starting a pörn company? I know he has his mental issues but he’s such a hypocrite. Is he throwing his stated morals away for money? I bet he’ll market it as “art”.

Ye has been cray cray since his mom passed away. Extremely talented? Absolutely. Bat **** crazy? Absolutely yes. Never took this man seriously. Most probably never will. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:
He needs help and religion is not the answer. 

8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

It’s giving chaos for sure

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block