Josh Hartnett stars as a serial killer in Trap, with one of the best premises ever, A fake concert used as a set up to capture him

So a normal father takes his daughter to see her pop star in concert,  what could go wrong?

What if you mixed The chris Harrison date line set up to catch a predator,  add a Dazzling fake pop concert with lots of opportunities for him to get easy access to victims,  and he finds out it's all a set up to capture the infamous butcher, and he kinds found out by an innocent staff selling merch. 

One hell of a ride. 

Trap isn't the only one to use pop star and pop music in horror,  the upcoming Smile 2 will feature Noami Scott as a Britney Spears type pop star,  with the smile demon possessing her and Kyle Gallner is on the race of his life to stop the demon from spreading through her concerts and music videos on YouTube. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

How is a concert faked 🤔😂👍:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And smile 2 seems to take a page from the recent ring movie (I haven't seen that :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:I think I will go in a The Ring and Ringu movie Marathon? This week:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:), I loved the first smile movie, this seems like a huge departure and I'm interested but it sounds like a mess :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:.

I love messy horror movies tho :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block