Whoever did her hair deserves a raise! She looks so good and her hair stays in place after all the hairflips. Oh what I wouldn't give to see her happy on stage again performing for thousands of fans who LOVE her. I wish she would find that passion again, cause she clearly still likes to perform.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ChaosMoogle said:

I donโ€™t wanna be that guy but her hair looks FIERCE! Her moves are SHARP! Her eyes have FIRE!

Is something coming?!

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Logan Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

ย 

No, nothing is coming. I know youโ€™re probably half joking but this mentality that everything she does means something is coming or whatever, needs to stop. Sheโ€™s been abundantly clear that she does not want to return to the industry and until she states otherwise then thatโ€™s the current reality. Letโ€™s just let her be herself without putting so many expectations on her.

On 4/20/2024 at 2:38 AM, troubleforyou said:

Her hair looks sparklingly clean and looks like itโ€™s been cut. Love the midlength hair too rather than the ultra long. Primeney vibes. Would just like a warmer honey blonde/light brown than this white/yellow tone. She looks happy here, therefore I am too.

Yeah our girl needs some purple shampoo for sure

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block