Brit Smith releases her 2012 song ‘Karma’s a *****’

to the people acting like this version is some life changing Grammy and Oscar award winning song, just because it wasn’t sung by JoJo Siwa, literally why :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I can see why this was scrapped in 2012? Am I the only one? Trashy lyrics and dated production

im happy for the Brit girl though, because she will have the ability to make money and build a fan base this way. Nevertheless, seems a bit weird to be releasing a song that you chose to scrap just because another artist bought and released the same track

• Like 2

I’m so confused by how much this has blown up. Is there some kind of paid hate train against jojo orchestrated by higher ups bc she got too rich? Bc the girl was always annoying and a brat. Why all the hate now?

and why are people acting like this Brit version is good? The beat is so lackluster. Obviously she’s a better singer but jojos production is way better imo.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

and it gives 2010s AKA the best era for pop :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: the way I can’t trust your opinion after this I fear :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: jk

Spoiler

Maybe :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Edited by rik
  • Haha 1

I love the 2010 edm sound that jojo brought to the track. Not ms siwa saving pop music after the narcolepsy tracks Billie makes or the generic mall music of dua. Disappoint of Ava. Lack luster returns of Rihanna and j lo. Finally an adrenaline rush of a chorus. Vocals sound clear Britney’s last track she sounded really nasally muffled and distant. Everyone in the world will release before Britney does. Even some random dance mom team member 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block