Tbh Sugarfall is the only outtake that fits on Blackout

Sonically looking, Sugarfall is the only one that fits. After or before Why Should I Be Sad

Maybe Sugarfall then Outtathisworld

But other songs, they kinda dont fit the end-product of Blackout

Where would you fit Dramatic, Kiss You All Over, Red Lipstick, State of Grace, 911? They dont fit.

Dunno

But Sugarfall SLAPS HAAARD

Too bad it was left out

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

As a bonus track maybe. it's hard to judge if it would fit or not cause it sounds unfinished  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This track had potential, but it's not hitting as hard as it should, this demo sounds way too rough..Honestly, if this ended up on "Blackout," I doubt it'd stand out at all. Feels more like filler material than anything memorable. it's definitely not hitting the same level as "Heaven on Earth" and others :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

We already have a track like Sugarfall on Blackout... "Why Should I Be Sad" is kinda the same vibe. 

I think State of Grace is way better than Sugarfall but it'd need a serious electronic makeover,  Like, upgrade the production to match the vibe of the album.

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

"State of grace" would be great closing track

How does State of Grace fits? It's a beautiful ballad but it's so different from the entire Blackout

I'd disagree. 911, Kiss You All Over and Pull Out could have been on the album. Maybe even State of Grace as I've always seen it as sonically similar to Heaven On Earth. Out of the unreleased songs that have leaked it's just Little Me (even if we only have a snippet of this song), Red Hot Lipstick and I've Been Loving You Too Long I can't see being on the album. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'd disagree. 911, Kiss You All Over and Pull Out could have been on the album. Maybe even State of Grace as I've always seen it as sonically similar to Heaven On Earth. Out of the unreleased songs that have leaked it's just Little Me (even if we only have a snippet of this song), Red Hot Lipstick and I've Been Loving You Too Long I can't see being on the album. 

911 fits perfectly on Blackout. I think Kiss You All Over fits better on In the Zone or Circus.

• Love 2

911 would’ve fit perfectly on Blackout sonically speaking, but it would’ve been one of the worst tracks. Welcome To Me also would’ve fit with the more sensual songs like Get Naked but it needs a LOT of work. Kiss You All Over sounds too much like a Beyonce/Janet song so I’m glad it wasn’t released. 

On 4/13/2024 at 2:23 PM, 2K16NEY said:

She should have had a light and dark side to Blackout. 

I swear there was an old Exhale thread that had a similar idea and I always loved it. The light side would've easily been Heaven on Earth, State of Grace and Outta This World💖

• Love 1
On 4/15/2024 at 6:32 PM, StrangestOuch said:

I swear there was an old Exhale thread that had a similar idea and I always loved it. The light side would've easily been Heaven on Earth, State of Grace and Outta This World💖

Ooh Ooh Baby could have been on the light sound as well imo.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block