Court Hearing on April 12 POSTPONED to April 29; 4 Court Hearings have been postponed since Feb 2's court hearing where everyone was sent to mediate with referee Roy Paul

The American justice system seems absolutely bizarre to me. Sam Bankman-Fried got thrown into prison for 60 years or something within a year and a half of being arrested. Trump has the court system wrapped around his little finger, despite his criminal behavior over decades, and he might be your next president. Lou Taylor is still representing high level celebrities. The state of California nodded its approval as Britney was drawn into indentured servitude, and it continues to let the people who tormented her play the system. You'd think the state would at least care about the billions they appear to have scooped from her.

One thing that could happen right now, is Lou Taylor's clientele fires her. And they just won't do it. I don't understand that. If my financial well-being was tied up with someone whose competence and ethics were publicly called into question,  I don't think it would take me 24 hours to get away from them.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

As soon as Britney’s lawyer announced that he would be working for free for her, I knew the likelihood of her getting justice was slim to none.

I don't know why he said that, but he certainly not working for free. Britney or not, someone is definitely paying him.

Very curious to see what fans will say about Rosendaddy after the may trial... 

6 hours ago, Psammead said:

The American justice system seems absolutely bizarre to me. Sam Bankman-Fried got thrown into prison for 60 years or something within a year and a half of being arrested. Trump has the court system wrapped around his little finger, despite his criminal behavior over decades, and he might be your next president. Lou Taylor is still representing high level celebrities. The state of California nodded its approval as Britney was drawn into indentured servitude, and it continues to let the people who tormented her play the system. You'd think the state would at least care about the billions they appear to have scooped from her.

One thing that could happen right now, is Lou Taylor's clientele fires her. And they just won't do it. I don't understand that. If my financial well-being was tied up with someone whose competence and ethics were publicly called into question,  I don't think it would take me 24 hours to get away from them.

I think it should be remembered this is probate court, not a criminal or even a typical civil action lawsuit. This LA court is also notoriously slow due to a backlog of cases that was exacerbated by Covid.

Don't remember the exact date now, maybe I could be corrected on this, IIRC Kevin's last civil action lawsuit filed against him in this same court (unrelated matter) had a two year waiting period for the court hearing.

Last I saw they were still held up on the 12th accounting period (I think the upcoming hearings all still boil down just to settling the 12th accounting period?) and I don't think they'd even been able to start on the 13th. So potentially this was being held up for years in this court to argue only about money.

I will say that the numerous back and forth motions/oppositions haven't helped move things forward however under Judge Penny. Hence the discovery referee was brought in. And soon after that I began losing track of this case *shrug so I am sorry if I am no longer completely up to date.

Edited by BlackoutBaby
Clarify the perhaps unclarifiable...
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't know why he said that, but he certainly not working for free. Britney or not, someone is definitely paying him.

I saw in some subsequent filings he was waiving his personal fee. But he's not always working alone in his firm and is sometimes engaging the services of other legal professionals to assist him - are they all working for free? There was also the question of who would be paying the discovery referee and how Jamie's legal team is eventually to be paid... the thought of the final cost of this makes my eyes water!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Psammead said:

Its all about power and who knows who. Its a web. Once you pull the plug as an artist/client you better know who your friends are and have small circle of trust.

16 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I saw in some subsequent filings he was waiving his personal fee. But he's not always working alone in his firm and is sometimes engaging the services of other legal professionals to assist him - are they all working for free? There was also the question of who would be paying the discovery referee and how Jamie's legal team is eventually to be paid... the thought of the final cost of this makes my eyes water!

It will be messy... for sure

On 4/11/2024 at 11:57 PM, Dark Willow said:

Rosenzaddy is just a cleaner. I've been saying this since November 2021 lol.

8 hours ago, Catalin said:

Rosenzaddy is just a cleaner. I've been saying this since November 2021 lol.

It still bugs me how he was hired, why Cade (if it was really him) contacted Rose after the FreeBritney movement was everywhere not before. The CAA part in all of this.

A lot of sus things happened since Britney first testimony. 

Edited by Dark Willow

There are some new probate notes but they aren't very revealing. Perhaps there will be more detail in the next few days. I was hoping that this might help me catch up on things.

These notes usually run for pages and give an outline/summary of each matter that is to be heard. But so far it is just one short page with not much detail at all.

On 4/10/2024 at 11:57 PM, PrincessAkwa said:

Wellcome to Stockholm, Sweden. I hate Trump with a passion. 

mean girls swedish GIF

Why? 
Biden is the one who introduced mass inflation, opened the borders to millions of illegal immigrants who are getting free rent, free medical care, and food subsidies paid by U.S. taxpayers who already can’t afford their rent, food, or medical costs. We are now involved in a war with Russia. Under Trump we had low prices and no wars.

18 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Why? 
Biden is the one who introduced mass inflation, opened the borders to millions of illegal immigrants who are getting free rent, free medical care, and food subsidies paid by U.S. taxpayers who already can’t afford their rent, food, or medical costs. We are now involved in a war with Russia. Under Trump we had low prices and no wars.

Trump Wtf GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block