Court Hearing on April 12 POSTPONED to April 29; 4 Court Hearings have been postponed since Feb 2's court hearing where everyone was sent to mediate with referee Roy Paul

I haven't been following it lately but things in this case have bern constantly postponed by each side filing motions against each other and disagreeing on the discovery process, going to appeals court etc. It's always something.

I lost track when they brought the discovery referee in because it seemed like records would no longer be as available to the public. So I haven't even checked the case status for awhile...

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Well America can’t even get Trumps trial for trying to overthrow the government to happen before the election so … guess I shouldn’t be shocked about Britneys. 

What a mess. Does any fan from another country need a roommate?? 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Well America can’t even get Trumps trial for trying to overthrow the government to happen before the election so … guess I shouldn’t be shocked about Britneys. 

What a mess. Does any fan from another country need a roommate?? 

Wellcome to Stockholm, Sweden. I hate Trump with a passion. 

mean girls swedish GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

They will keep postponing until Jamie is basically dead. It’s outrageous.

this is the reason why the media and the GP moved on from #Justice4Britney.. they got bored 🥱 nothing is happening and nothing will happen except the inevitable settlement outside of court .

It’s absolutely appalling. I defended the slower process at first because legal matters can take longer than some people realize, especially with something complicated like this. But at this point, I agree it’s outrageous!

I guess the court just doesn’t want to acknowledge that the whole system made mistakes. So much of what Jamie did was approved by the court. 

Or maybe also Britney isn’t up to fully cooperating with her legal team or testifying? 

I don’t know what the issue is but it’s heartbreaking and just so horribly wrong that there has been no justice.

• Love 3

Trying to catch up on things and noticed this from Shady Sanctuary who runs the BritneyDocs account and follows things closely.

I see that a deadline for supplemental objections was extended to 22 April at some point. So we should perhaps look for new filings near that date and I will continue checking for new probate notes (available on the court site, just put in the case number).

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BadBunny said:

No one cares tbh! I doubt Britney does anymore either. But what I can tell you is that today is the 24th anniversary of Oops so let’s celebrate that! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I care, and so does Britney.

I really wanna like you, why do you make it so hard?

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block