Britney: Me and the baby connected…

The teeth comments are so 3 years ago... it's better being healthy than perfectly picture perfect.

11 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Show me your teeth!! Her teeth are white with gaps. She has better teeth than most Americans honestly..People like you hide behind a keyboard 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

What a great way to spend your retirement meanwhile her peer Beyoncé and even Madonna is out here breaking records after all this years in the industry. 

Yeah and what? Stop living though Britney, she's not you, she's not living YOUR life... Take your a *ss and go on stage YOURSELF instead of wanting her to do what you want to do! Do the job bro! You seem very frustrated! Take the stage! We know you could never then yeah go stan Beyoncé instead! I don't get how you can be frustrated by a celeb... It's insane.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

her retirement seems to be going pretty well if you ask me

Also isn’t she gaining a bunch of streams on Spotify rn without even putting music out, going viral, or promoting anything? I thought I heard that she got a giant uptick in streams.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Yanal said:

We can talk about Miley's hair,we can talk about Christina's weight,we can joke about the things Jennifer Lopez said about the Bronx,we can talk about how thin ariana grande looks, but we can't talk about Britney's bad-looking teeth.. you are so hypocritical.

The way we talk about women, and celebs in general on this forum is so outdated.

I dont understand the urge to tear people down just to build them up all the damn time. Its never ending. If a person did that to another person in a relationship it would be called abuse.

And yet - she loves her fans.

No wonder Britney sticks to animals and therapy with horses.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

What a great way to spend your retirement meanwhile her peer Beyoncé and even Madonna is out here breaking records after all this years in the industry. 

Beyonce keeps machining through music without even one memorable hit that will have any longevity comparable to anything Britney has ever done and Madonna is being medicated and wheeled around to be able to be propped up on stage every night to perform decade old hits untill she will fall over one night. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Classic comment from someone who failed to understand what Britney said in court, in the book and in the 20min audio on youtube.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block