Britney: Me and the baby connected…

7 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

The way we talk about women, and celebs in general on this forum is so outdated.

I dont understand the urge to tear people down just to build them up all the damn time. Its never ending. If a person did that to another person in a relationship it would be called abuse.

And yet - she loves her fans.

No wonder Britney sticks to animals and therapy with horses.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Bana dişlerini göster!! Dişleri beyaz ve boşluklu. Dürüst olmak gerekirse çoğu Amerikalıdan daha iyi dişleri var.. Senin gibi insanlar klavyenin arkasına saklanıyor 

I'd be happy to do that. Please send me the instagram address from dm. People like you are too blind to see the truth. I'm sorry. Her teeth are bad. Why is it so hard for you to accept this?

16 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Her teeth are bad. Why is it so hard for you to accept this?

Why is it so hard for you to accept she has intense trauma from doctors and anyone sitting her down in a place where she can't move for some time?? Who cares if her teeth have shifted when she still has super white teeth and is taking care of herself.

The evil they did to her in 2019 changed her life. They traumatized her and destroyed her trust in anyone. So her reasons to not get them "fixed" given what she's gone through are warranted.  :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Beyonce keeps machining through music without even one memorable hit that will have any longevity comparable to anything Britney has ever done and Madonna is being medicated and wheeled around to be able to be propped up on stage every night to perform decade old hits untill she will fall over one night. 

@DiamondCircus 

What do you think?

12 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Beyonce keeps machining through music without even one memorable hit that will have any longevity comparable to anything Britney has ever done and Madonna is being medicated and wheeled around to be able to be propped up on stage every night to perform decade old hits untill she will fall over one night. 

It's called being a hard worker, and being dedicated to her craft I think people are just pressed that Beyonce has surpassed. Britney.

Britney was the IT girl for the 2000's and owned that decade, but that was 20 years ago. Meanwhile Beyonce is still breaking records, selling out stadium tours, and having lots of hits. 

You saying Madonna is being medicated with ZERO proof is your opinion not factual, Madonna is also 65 years old, you expect her to be performing like she was 20-30 years ago?

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

The millions of people streaming their music and attending their sold out shows? The desperate and pressed haters on this forum? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's hilarious how anyone would want to criticize the success of the lucky few like Beyonce, Taylor and a handful of others that can go out and sell out stadiums.

People also throwing tantrums over Taylor releasing different versions of her releases, if her fans want to buy it which clearly, they do it should be no issue.

Beyonce was signed with Destiny's child in 97 and almost 30 years later is one of few that's still going strong. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's hilarious how anyone would want to criticize the success of the lucky few like Beyonce, Taylor and a handful of others that can go out and sell out stadiums.

People also throwing tantrums over Taylor releasing different versions of her releases, if her fans want to buy it which clearly, they do it should be no issue.

Beyonce was signed with Destiny's child in 97 and almost 30 years later is one of few that's still going strong. 

They didn't accept that Beyoncé, Taylor, Gaga, even Xtina outperformed Britney on any or all metrics. They prefer to live on nostalgia and delirium that Britney still has the same success and relevance that she had 20 years ago.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

They didn't accept that Beyoncé, Taylor, Gaga, even Xtina outperformed Britney on any or all metrics. They prefer to live on nostalgia and delirium that Britney still has the same success and relevance that she had 20 years ago.

In addition, with Britney's IG posts like this one she's mostly now days striving for PCA's social media star while the others are out hustling. 

The go to is Xtina when people talk about low sales, Britney has been in the same boat in terms of a solo #1 was 13 years ago.

Most of Britney's songs have bombed since FF.

Pretty Girls

Make Me

Perfume

Criminal

Ooh La La

Slumber Party

Mind Your Business

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

In addition, with Britney's IG posts like this one she's mostly now days striving for PCA's social media star while the others are out hustling. 

The go to is Xtina when people talk about low sales, Britney has been in the same boat in terms of a solo #1 was 13 years ago.

Most of Britney's songs have bombed since FF.

Pretty Girls

Make Me

Perfume

Criminal

Ooh La La

Slumber Party

Mind Your Business

I agree that many people on this site are unnecessarily shady to other artists for no reason and like to pretend that every artist in the world is a flop except Britney, but I don't think you can really say Britney and Xtina are in the same boat. Xtina is more active than Britney currently, still performing and touring and releasing new music, but even with Britney being pretty much retired she is still outperforming her commercially. Britney's last top ten on the Hot 100 was a year and a half ago, the last time Xtina charted a song on the Hot 100 at all was over a decade ago, and Britney is still outstreaming her despite barely releasing any music in the streaming era. This is no shade to Xtina btw.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

her retirement seems to be going pretty well if you ask me

In the past 33 years? What kind of arbitrary number is this?! Who are they trying to exclude?  

id bet she’d give all those album sales back in exchange for her sanity and her boys.   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Children throw tantrums.  

Enough said 

• Love 1

She posted new videos, haven’t seen those and she looks so cute chilling drinking her wine and enjoying herself, I’m so happy she’s free to do that now.

2 weeks ago I had my beach getaway too and that drink was delicious!

A31fqdr.jpeg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block