Britney: Me and the baby connected…

did anyone catch her latest posts?

I went to do some stuff for a minute, and when I came back to my computer, there were 3 new posts at the top of her feed, two videos and one image, but I unconsciously refreshed the page, and they were gone lol

I didn't see anyone making a thread about them, and without the links I can't download the content :(

11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's called being a hard worker, and being dedicated to her craft I think people are just pressed that Beyonce has surpassed. Britney.

Britney was the IT girl for the 2000's and owned that decade, but that was 20 years ago. Meanwhile Beyonce is still breaking records, selling out stadium tours, and having lots of hits. 

You saying Madonna is being medicated with ZERO proof is your opinion not factual, Madonna is also 65 years old, you expect her to be performing like she was 20-30 years ago?

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

1. I don't have any issue with anyone surpassing Britney. I've praised Beyonce for her work ethic multiple times. I just feel like her work is about succes and records and quantity, not about quality. And I praise Britney for realising that there's more to life than fame, success and money, and for really take time for herself instead of doing the obvious and making albums and going on tours before having taken the time to find out what she really needs as a person.

2. Throughout her tour in Europe Madonna was late on stage almost every night and it was repeatedly communicated that she was on heavy medication since her hospital stay (right before the tour) and sometimes she needed time for the meds to work or get the energy to take the stage. Her work-ethic is also commendable but also seemingly takes a huge toll on her health.It's not because one person decides that working is the best thing in life, that it should be the same for Britney. 

Maybe OT but I don't feel like making a new thread about it, I don't seem to see anyone else talking about it.

This was apparently from a new post that was quickly deleted. What are these marks on her arm? I hate that this is starting off a new wave of conspiracy theories but I can't deny it looks like somebody grabbed her arm hard enough to leave bruises. Three distinct impressions - how did this happen?

Britney has hinted that despite the tropical vacations things may not be as happy as they appear, and to me there is still sadness in her expression.

6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

1. I don't have any issue with anyone surpassing Britney. I've praised Beyonce for her work ethic multiple times. I just feel like her work is about succes and records and quantity, not about quality. And I praise Britney for realising that there's more to life than fame, success and money, and for really take time for herself instead of doing the obvious and making albums and going on tours before having taken the time to find out what she really needs as a person.

2. Throughout her tour in Europe Madonna was late on stage almost every night and it was repeatedly communicated that she was on heavy medication since her hospital stay (right before the tour) and sometimes she needed time for the meds to work or get the energy to take the stage. Her work-ethic is also commendable but also seemingly takes a huge toll on her health.It's not because one person decides that working is the best thing in life, that it should be the same for Britney. 

Honestly i am really surprised Madonna still functioning and doing shows. It is written on her face she is suffering . Yet her people keep milking her. Does she even need a tour with all her money? I don't think so. And it's not even  good looking performances from that i saw. So what is the point of tarnishing her legacy...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block