Rihanna for Interview magazine

I love Riri but seriously... Nhel sheitan my friends!

She really looks like a demon! WTF is that?

Why do they want to kill this religion in people minds in your society so bad? Now everybody is ABLE to make fun of it or spit on it!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Why do they want to kill this religion so bad? Now everybody is ABLE to make fun of it or spit on it!

Yes that's pathetic now. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Why do they want to kill this religion in people minds in your society so bad? Now everybody is ABLE to make fun of it or spit on it!

Rock bands, rap stars, pop stars have been using this schtick for decades..

have you heard of Marilyn Manson ? Slip knot? Die antwoord? All demonic themes and controversies. This is old news. 

43 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Rock bands, rap stars, pop stars have been using this schtick for decades..

have you heard of Marilyn Manson ? Slip knot? Die antwoord? All demonic themes and controversies. This is old news. 

For decades yes, but that not mean it's ok!

Also, no I never heard of Marilyn Manson, these people are not "main" people. Even if they did it for decades,  it didn't unfluence anyone... Their fanbase were already into these kind of weird things. People are gonna be more influenced by a Rihanna, a Kim Kardashian, a Lil Nas X, than a Marylin Manson.

People follow their style. People destroyed their own bodies, to have fat a *ss, huge lips, to look like K.K., Nicki Minaj etc...

I rarely see someone like Marylin... But whatever, it's bad!

Like Agyness said, do that with another religion, you'll see the differencies! They already k illed the cato religion so bad in your spirit that most of you don't even care anymore! While another religion, others "practitionners" would react so badly because their religion is still alive in their minds! Some of them are too much tho, extreme is never good no matter from what angle it is! The middle, always!!!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

For decades yes, but that not mean it's ok!

Also, no I never heard of Marilyn Manson, these people are not "main" people. Even if they did it for decades,  it didn't unfluence anyone... Their fanbase were already into these kind of weird things. People are gonna be more influenced by a Rihanna, a Kim Kardashian, a Lil Nas X, than a Marylin Manson.

People follow their style. People destroyed their own bodies, to have fat a *ss, huge lips, to look like K.K., Nicki Minaj etc...

I rarely see someone like Marylin... But whatever, it's bad!

Like Agyness said, do that with another religion, you'll see the differencies! They already k illed the cato religion so bad in your spirit that most of you don't even care anymore! While another religion, others "practitionners" would react so badly because their religion is still alive in their minds! Some of them are too much tho, extreme is never good no matter from what angle it is! The middle, always!!!

It’s not a matter of being “OK” or not. It’s quite literally just marketing. Marketing is for people to talk about something - and in this case it’s 100% working. Same thing with Lil Nas X, etc..

and Marilyn Manson was a huge celebrity in the late 90s and 2000s - and influenced many teens and people - he was THE controversial figure for a long time. And again, it wasn’t demonic or evil - it was amazing marketing.

And yes, they do this with other religions as well. Many stars in many countries use religion motif’s as marketing strategies.

I understand it goes against some peoples thoughts & beliefs. But again its just marketing. Nothing bigger than that.

Edited by A.a.A
8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

It’s not a matter of being “OK” or not. It’s quite literally just marketing. Marketing is for people to talk about something - and in this case it’s 100% working. Same thing with Lil Nas X, etc..

and Marilyn Manson was a huge celebrity in the late 90s and 2000s - and influenced many teens and people - he was THE controversial figure for a long time. And again, it wasn’t demonic or evil - it was amazing marketing.

And yes, they do this with other religions as well. Many stars in many countries use religion motif’s as marketing strategies.

I understand it goes against some peoples thoughts & beliefs. But again its just marketing. Nothing bigger than that.

It's not marketing, it's purely disrespectful. I stan Riri hard, but this is so tacky. At the end of the day religion is something very sacred to millions of people who follow it. What boggles me is that these artists will never disrespect religions like Islam or Hinduism because they know the backlash and possible or literal death threats they would receive, but they chose to do it with Christianity. 

To me personally it's just mockery and a way to belittle others values. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Off course it matters! Are you serious? Justifying this awful act with the marketing card? Seriously? "Is for people to talk about", again, seriously? They could do a billion other things for that! No, it's only for mocking and killing this religion in people minds!!! And I'm not even a catholic or religious.

About Marylin, he didn't influence anybody. I didn't even remember his name! I had to look up on Google! Rihanna in another hand... People dress like her, people destroy their OWN bodies to look like Kylie or Kim! Most of the girls on IG are like that! So yeah that prooves it matters because it show how celeb like Rihanna, Beyoncé or Kim can be influential in our society. Marylin looks like a sat anic but nobody cares about him, especially in 2024. People will only follow Riri, Kylie and Kim.

And no, nobody will do this with Islam and will get away with that! Islamic faith has nothing comparable to the catholics! You just proving it too. Lil Nas made fun so much about it for the past few years, he is still here! Rihanna will stay here as well and people like you are saying it's "marketing". Show me 5 things during the past 5 years were Islam were mocked like that! Only 5!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Off course it matters! Are you serious? Justifying this awful act with the marketing card? Seriously? "Is for people to talk about", again, seriously? They could do a billion other things for that! No, it's only for mocking and killing this religion in people minds!!! And I'm not even a catholic or religious.

About Marylin, he didn't influence anybody. I didn't even remember his name! I had to look up on Google! Rihanna in another hand... People dress like her, people destroy their OWN bodies to look like Kylie or Kim! Most of the girls on IG are like that! So yeah that prooves it matters because it show how celeb like Rihanna, Beyoncé or Kim can be influential in our society. Marylin looks like a sat anic but nobody cares about him, especially in 2024. People will only follow Riri, Kylie and Kim.

And no, nobody will do this with Islam and will get away with that! Islamic faith has nothing comparable to the catholics! You just proving it too. Lil Nas made fun so much about it for the past few years, he is still here! Rihanna will stay here as well and people like you are saying it's "marketing". Show me 5 things during the past 5 years were Islam were mocked like that! Only 5!

The point i'm trying to make is that this has been done for years and years. Doesn't matter who does it and when. It's the same playbook. And it works.

And every religion is mocked and used as symbolism with many artists. Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Bowie, Led Zepplin, Slipknot. The list goes on.

And they mostly focus on christian themes, because the majority of people in north america identify as christian, so it's marketing towards them.

Why would they market to people that don't live in the place their selling products? They don't use Islam and other religions as much because their not marketing towards them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block