Britney is retired… BUT, what would the next era be like IF she wasn’t?

I was thinking about how the BS10 era could be if Britney wasn’t retired and I had so many ideas in my mind, so I wanted to see how y’all think it would be like/your own ideas for it :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Essentially I’d love if Britney did something completely different from anything she’s ever done before. Probably not 100% pop. I think a lot of fans wish she’d do something similar to Blackout or her older projects but I believe that’d be a terrible move considering that Britney hasn’t had the chance to grow as an artist for the past 15 years. I like to compare her career to Beyoncé’s in the sense that one of them had the freedom to change with every single era (and consequently maintain her relevancy for longer) and the other one’s growth was stunted cause of the people around her.

A rock album with dark pop elements would be a DREAM to me. She needs to come on this ***** mad as hell with a few liberating club anthems, some angry electro rock songs and a few slower ballads. I found this thread on twitter and I really liked the aesthetic ideas for it and just the whole concept.

Anyways she def should do something a LOT riskier than anything she’s ever done. A new sound, a new aesthetic and a new Britney. That’s why Blackout is her best album, she changed EVERYTHING in her career with it. Feel free to comment y’alls ideas

• Like 1

Her next studio album would be called PHONEIX, and her first single would be called EMPOWERMENT, followed by RISING and GODDESS.

It would be a mix of EDM, Trance, and Classic Pop.

3747767875_870c69fdbf.jpg

It would sound sound sonically like "Get Back"

The visuals will be stunning on Tour. Think "Pyro" and LOTS OF IT!

jeangrey-phoenix.gif?resize=498,182&ssl=

and a massive laser show extravaganza

tumblr_n0ic13CePc1sldh6go1_500.gif

JLKOj9.gif

I think she should do a lengthy album that tells a story, hard hitting club bangers and ballads, but with a new sound. Kind of like when she made Blackout and she changed the whole industry with a new sound. I hope she will do that again.

As for visual I see the state of the art, lots of fire, phoenix, dragon queen kinda fiery woman who came back into her power and doesn't take anyone's BS and destroys the system and everyone who has wronged her. Kinda like Daenarys when she heard the bells and was done with everyone.

giphy.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block