Any one else having a breakdown?

25 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Going through one right now. My job has ruined every bit of me, I’m just a shell of my old self these days . Killing mysekf for a company that doesn’t give 2 ****s about me or pay me anywhere near what I’m worth.

i decided im going to quit next week. I have nothing lined up, but i cant take it anymore. I just hope i find what my passion is because living like this isn’t easy.

Gurl im all for it :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: and YOU WILL.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

Going through one right now. My job has ruined every bit of me, I’m just a shell of my old self these days . Killing mysekf for a company that doesn’t give 2 ****s about me or pay me anywhere near what I’m worth.

i decided im going to quit next week. I have nothing lined up, but i cant take it anymore. I just hope i find what my passion is because living like this isn’t easy.

Oh God..! Same here! I told them that I applied for another department and they **** on themselves... Now they are trying to convince me not to move with everything they can give but it's too late... They burned me up.. Fortunately for me I work I a big company so I will just move! Hope I going to be a good move for you! To find a better job where they will appreciate you! 

12 minutes ago, Constantinos Hajispyrou said:

Oh God..! Same here! I told them that I applied for another department and they **** on themselves... Now they are trying to convince me not to move with everything they can give but it's too late... They burned me up.. Fortunately for me I work I a big company so I will just move! Hope I going to be a good move for you! To find a better job where they will appreciate you! 

I tried to move areas, I also work at a pretty big company! I interviewed internally and then was told no. Feel like my boss had something to do with it. 

thank you bb💕

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I am on your same boat, but try to line something up before you quit. but mentally check out 

I don't know you personally and I don't know what you are going through right now but be strong! Sadly we all have our bad times, it's hard but it's gonna be ok. Take a deep breath, ?process? it and keep moving on, with I hope, a solution. If you need to talk, pretty sure alot of members will be here for you. Sending you good vibes and I hope all of your issues will be fix soon! sendinglove.gif

• Love 3

Hi there! I feel you!

I watched a speaker some days ago... He said that if yourself was a family member or a friend you would know exactly the way to solve the problem and what advise to give. So what remains is to make that for ourselves and work for it. Discipline is the hardest but we can make it friend!!!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

It might be hard at the begining... Or not... But 100% you will do the right thing by quiting this job! What the point to kill your soul, put all of your energy for a company who is that ungrateful?! If you are that unhappy and feel that bad, preserve your mental health before everything else. Good luck for the future and I hope you will find a better job that will make you be happy again!!! Like you used to be before this job ate you up!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

I tried to move areas, I also work at a pretty big company! I interviewed internally and then was told no. Feel like my boss had something to do with it. 

thank you bb💕

Yes i know... I was cut for 6 months from moving from my boss without my knowledge but when i started to suspect that something's wrong i started to investigate things. When i had proof that he did that i went to HR and they really helped me out!

I don't know what to say.. i really hope that everything turns out for the best for you! Xxxxxxx

5 hours ago, jokobish said:

I'm sorta in a situation like you... I am just pending my next situation. I am trying to figure out how to level up and where I want to take my life next. Do I study law? Do I study business? I really would love to start some sort of entertainment business. Good luck to you and know you aren't alone!

7 hours ago, jokobish said:

For you babes,

**** your job and quit, you will find something better, if you can afford it.. just take time off for yourself a couple of months before you start looking for a new one.

• Love 2

I remember when hold me closer came out. It was just a joyful moment, and I feel that Britney brought so much happiness to all of us with her music.

I feel that when I’m sad her music lifts me up, and I sometimes also listen to her court testimony to empower myself when I feel sad.

• Like 2
On 3/22/2024 at 9:55 AM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Inflation, greedy corporations, evil power holders, refugee crisis, global warming, huge crime rates, moral collapse in society … I wonder how we maintain being sane in this world tbh.

Totally agree. 

A lot of times I have lost hope in humanity in general. I work my *** off to help and support people in my job, fight homlessness, unemployment and change things around. But I am so tired and drained sometimes I want to crawl in to fetal position, cry and hug my dog who probably think I am a bit unstable at times. Which is not untrue.

However - life is worth living and no matter how dark things seems there is always light at the end of the tunnel. 

Spending time with my friends, laugh a lot, being goofy and joke about how miserable things are works for me.

Also, my staffy is basically my therapy dog. He keeps me on track. No matter how ****ty my day is I have to take him on walks and touch some grass. Also, he doesnt give a **** about society, he cares about food, walks and naps. 

We all have to find our own strategies, but please dont be so hard on yourelves. Its okay to not be on top of everything all the time, its okay to have meltdowns. Its okay to call in sick, ghost your boss, not like your family, eat fast food and do random things you will most likely regret.

I had Mc Donalds a couple of days ago just to feel bad about it, projecting and fatshame my dog for being chonky. (He isnt by the way)

Sorry for the rant, I hope it helps someone.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block