REMINDER: Lynne has always been complicit in Britney's abuse & imprisonment in the c-ship

@Gutterguppy Didn't Lynne introduce Sam Lufti to Britney? Like didn't they want to be business partners or sth. and that's how he got in contact with Britney? And didn't she side with Kevin during the break up/divorce? 

Jamie is an abusive pos but he's very dumb, it's clear that it was always Britney's mom who pulled the strings behind her back. Considering everything we've learned from Lynne, she really comes across as a textbook narc mom. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, garrettjames93 said:

it's so sad/evil her own mother. i use to think britney/lynne has a loving bond. that was just for appearances yes britney praised her mama in interviews but idk. take away britney the popstar shes a sweet person her mom shouldve protected/fought for her if lynne knew how her ex husband treated their daughter.  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: britney story is heartbreaking no wonder she wanted to get away from her family do her own thing as soon as possible . Felicia or her aunt sandra were prob her only mother figures and this grandma she talked about in her memoir  britney adored as a little girl that her mom took her away from.

Grandma Lily. I was surprised that Lynne told little Britney she couldn't stay over at Lily's house anymore and ride in her car because of Lily's dementia. Then Britney was helping at Lily's diner when she was 9 years old. Lily didn't run the diner with dementia, did she?

In chapter 21 of Britney's memoir, she says indirectly that something 'rough' happened to her when she was 3 years old. At age 4, she started to sleep at the foot of her brother's bed. He had a full body cast. Was that the only safe place in her house to sleep? I have wondered about that.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

@Gutterguppy Didn't Lynne introduce Sam Lufti to Britney? Like didn't they want to be business partners or sth. and that's how he got in contact with Britney? And didn't she side with Kevin during the break up/divorce? 

Jamie is an abusive pos but he's very dumb, it's clear that it was always Britney's mom who pulled the strings behind her back. Considering everything we've learned from Lynne, she really comes across as a textbook narc mom. 

Yes to all of this! Sam Lufti was Lynne's friend first. She clearly has a bad track record of who chooses to be in her circle, because look at the drama she got herself embroiled in with the Jacob Diamond guy, and then befriending someone like Tatum Solis, who she entrusted to selling her daughter's memorabilia online. Let';s not forget, this is the same woman who was inviting fans in her home when Britney was becoming famous. I think Lynne is a combo of the flamboyant-extrovert narc & a self-righteous narcissist traits. 

Flamboyant Extrovert Narcissist
This is the mother about whom movies are made. She's a public entertainer, loved by the masses, but secretly feared by her intimate house partners and children. She's the showbiz or stage mom and is all about performing. She's noticeable, flashy, fun and "out there." Some love her but you despise the masquerade she performs for the world. You know that you don't really matter to her and her show, except in how you make her look to the rest of the world.

Self-Righteous Narcissist
Self-righteous narcissists are those who derive their narcissistic validation and supply by maintaining themselves as a sort of a morally superior person – and will be more focused on doing things just so and having control, rather than from a more flexible place of heart.  Self-righteous narcissists can be a bit confusing because they often look quite loyal, may closely adhere to rigid rules, but have a clear sense of right and wrong.  This type of narcissist can also be quite judgmental and critical of other people.  There is a tremendous rigidity to them, and even adults will feel like a child in the face of their scold-y and disapproving style.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Why are you acting so brand new here? All I said was that Lynne was also complicit of abuse and if you read Britney's memoir, you would understand that she isn't a villain nor did Britney ever accuse her of being complicit in her conservatorship.  giphy.gif

Sis, I have PMs accusing me of being other accounts all the time. The funniest one was when a B-Anon account went on Twitter to accuse of me of being Jordan's sock account. I literally yelled. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

giphy.gif

Britney accused her mom of being one of the masterminds of the con on an Instagram post a long time ago so…..

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, now we've moved on to phase 2: gaslighting. Where in your initial comment did you say that Lynne was complicit (referring to the one you didn't edit)? And Britney more or less said her mother was weak and a doormat in her book without outright saying she wasn't. You can't even get your facts straight. 

Exactly how a certain user named BadBunny would act. Also the spamming of an Xtuna gif is showing it even more. I can think of two more accounts they’re acting like to a T too.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Exactly how a certain user named BadBunny would act. Also the spamming of an Xtuna gif is showing it even more. I can think of two more accounts they’re acting like to a T too.

They think we're stupid, but all they're doing is showing their own as.s

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Lynne is just as bad as Jamie 100%. It makes me sick how Britney supported Lynne, gave her every resource to get away from Jamie - bought her a friggin mansion as soon as she could afford it - yet when Britney was in need Lynne sided with men (Jamie and K-Fed) over her own daughter, she is vile beyond words. Also very suspect how Sam L was inserted into Britney’s life and was seen with Lynne first…don’t forget Ali confirming Lynne spiking Britney’s drink to get her to rehab - giving K-Fed the upper hand with custody etc. She is scum. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Lynne Spears was a major beneficiary of the illegal conservatorship and was a continuously complicit in its criminal and fraudulent diversion of funds… in my opinion.

Also, many people say that Lou M Taylor, CEO of Tri-Star Entertainment, is a gay demon exorcist because she used Britney Spears’ money to fund gay conversion therapy. Idk about that but that’s what many many people all over the internet say. 

Edited by Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho
  • Love 1
On 3/18/2024 at 10:31 AM, DignifiedLove said:

Why are you so damn effing hostile, defensive and rude? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

Geez girl, relax. It's a forum, we're all allowed to share our opinions and not everyone has to share the same opinion as yours.

giphy.gif

What are Lynn's pronouns?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block