REMINDER: Lynne has always been complicit in Britney's abuse & imprisonment in the c-ship

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

I edited my comment because I wanted to add to it. That's quite literally the opposite of gaslighting. I'm sorry but I find these type of threads and accusations pointless because they don't go anywhere. You couldn't even get your facts straight and began accusing me of being someone else. Tells me all I need to know about who and what your true colors are. 

giphy.gif

Ok, keep lying, it's your life.

And my thread is about Lynne and reiterating her role in entrapping her daughter. This thread is informational. If it serves you no purpose, just bounce. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Ok, keep lying, it's your life.

And my thread is about Lynne and reiterating her role in entrapping her daughter. This thread is informational. If it serves you no purpose, just bounce. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Why are you so damn effing hostile, defensive and rude? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

Geez girl, relax. It's a forum, we're all allowed to share our opinions and not everyone has to share the same opinion as yours.

giphy.gif

Edited by DignifiedLove
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Why are you so damn effing hostile, defensive and rude? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

Geez girl, relax. It's a forum, we're all allowed to share our opinions and not everyone has to share the same opinion as yours.

giphy.gif

You just wrote you 'find these type of threads pointless', so then don't comment on 'these type of threads' then? Simple solution. 

• Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

You just wrote you 'find these type of threads pointless', so then don't comment on 'these type of threads' then? Simple solution. 

But I'm also allowed to share my opinion and express how I feel about the situation. If you don't like it, move on instead of acting hostile and accusing me of being other members. Don't be a nasty person. Now I see why over half of this forum seems to have an issue with you. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

But I'm also allowed to share my opinion and express how I feel about the situation. If you don't like it, move on instead of acting hostile and accusing me of being other members. Don't be a nasty person. Now I see why over half of this forum seems to have an issue with you. 

You asking me to move on when this is my thread that I created? LMAO. And who is half of the forum that has a problem with me? Do you mean yourself? Just more lies with you. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

You asking me to move on when this is my thread that I created? LMAO. And who is half of the forum that has a problem with me? Do you mean yourself? Just more lies with you. 

Yes, move on but you're choosing to derail your own thread which I find quite applaudable, lmfao. But glad I could help!

And babe, we've ALL seen you get into fights and arguments with just about everyone on this forum who doesn't happen to share the same opinion as yours. Serious question, who hurt you for you to be this hostile all the time? 

Edited by DignifiedLove
  • Haha 1
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Yes, move on but you're choosing to derail your own thread which I find quite applaudable, lmfao. 

And babe, we've ALL seen you get into fights and arguments with just about everyone on this forum who doesn't happen to share the same opinion as yours. Serious question, who hurt you for you to be this hostile all the time? 

Beloved, we've all seen you get in fights here with other users through your various accounts. I can't imagine having all that time on my hands to do that. 

Have a seat, again, Loretta. 

• Love 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Beloved, we've all seen you get in fights here with other users through your various accounts. I can't imagine having all that time on my hands to do that. 

Have a seat, again, Loretta. 

Lies and more lies but whatever keeps your thread derailed and afloat!

Seriously, who hurt you?

57 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, we all know the bigger players at stake are Lou, Robin, & Jamie, but let's not forget that Lynne stood by and watched her daughter be taken advantage of by her husband and didn't do anything until the last minute. 

Here is Lynne asking Jamie for the nonexistent Dr. Spar report and cursing Jamie to the high heavens, but couldn't open her mouth during any other time to stand up to her daughter. Shame on her. 

GHIqdejaQAAty-j?format=jpg&name=large

Another nugget I found. I'm sure most of us remember the infamous letter Britney handed her mother in 2007 telling her to stay away from her boys because Lynne had a substance abuse problem. Funny, I don't recall Lynne mentioning that in her book....

E5zObfGXEAMHyGo?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I didn’t know about that email. Surprised she even seemed to care in 2008… what happened between that email to “those free Britney people keep digging **** up”? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

P.s Lynne stopped being a legitimate mom to me the day she kept Britney locked outside her own house, with the kids inside and the paparazzi outside filming the humiliation. Later that day we had the umbrella incident. So nasty to take Kevin’s side so quickly, then again not very surprising given what we saw on her Facebook chats recently.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I didn’t know about that email. Surprised she even seemed to care in 2008… what happened between that email to “those free Britney keep digging **** up”? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:
P.s Lynne stopped being a legitimate mom to me when the day she kept Britney locked outside her own house, with the kids inside and the paparazzi outside filming the humiliation. Later that day we had the umbrella incident. So nasty to take Kevin’s side so quickly, then again not very surprising given what we saw on her Facebook chats recently.

There's sooooo much with Lynne, yet she wants to have revisionist history and pretend she was this saint throughout all of it. I can't fathom as a mother to a daughter, taking the son in law's side and being spiteful to your own child when she needs you the most. 

• Like 4

it's so sad/evil her own mother. i use to think britney/lynne has a loving bond. that was just for appearances yes britney praised her mama in interviews but idk. take away britney the popstar shes a sweet person her mom shouldve protected/fought for her if lynne knew how her ex husband treated their daughter.  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: britney story is heartbreaking no wonder she wanted to get away from her family do her own thing as soon as possible . Felicia or her aunt sandra were prob her only mother figures and this grandma she talked about in her memoir  britney adored as a little girl that her mom took her away from.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block