REMINDER: Lynne has always been complicit in Britney's abuse & imprisonment in the c-ship

Yes, we all know the bigger players at stake are Lou, Robin, & Jamie, but let's not forget that Lynne stood by and watched her daughter be taken advantage of by her husband and didn't do anything until the last minute. 

Here is Lynne asking Jamie for the nonexistent Dr. Spar report and cursing Jamie to the high heavens, but couldn't open her mouth during any other time to stand up to her daughter. Shame on her. 

GHIqdejaQAAty-j?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Reminder: Lynne has been a victim of abuse as well. It's not so black and white. I can't imagine the pressure of being from a small town and literally witnessing your underage daugher become an overnight superstar and ***ual object of obsession overnight. Remember that it was Britney's lifelong dream and mission to be a superstar. Lynne supported her dream and was lucky enough to understand her potential/talent. Not a lot of parents know how to do that. 

giphy.gif

Edited by DignifiedLove
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

There are plenty of victims of abuse who don't turn around and abuse/complicit in the abuse of their own children.

Have a seat, Loretta.

Just stop editing your comment. Fact of the matter is that Lynne wants to play the naive 'I didn't know' shtick and it's tired. She doesn't care about Britney and is as much of a narcissist as Jamie is. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

There are plenty of victims of abuse who don't turn around and abuse/complicit in the abuse of their own children.

Have a seat, Loretta.

It's not so black and white. Also, not you dissecting my comment like that. giphy.gif

Also, who TF is Loretta?
 giphy.gif 

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Just stop editing your comment. Fact of the matter is that Lynne wants to play the naive 'I didn't know' shtick and it's tired. She doesn't care about Britney and is as much of a narcissist as Jamie is. 

Lynne is complicit but she had her daughter's best intentions to the best of her knowledge and what she knew at the time. Yes, maybe releasing a memoir in 2008 wasn't the smartest idea but she also has a story to tell and we shouldn't shut victims of abuse down so abruptly. She isn't some villain and we should really be focusing more of our attention on people like Lou R@Tlor who leached her way into the Spears' family and implemented the idea of obstructing a conservatorship as a business model.
giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant your alter ego BadBunny. 

Omfg I'm actually so sick of people accusing me of being other accounts. Literally ask any of the mods to do an IP address check if that's what it's going to take to ease your mind.

giphy.gif

Edited by DignifiedLove
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Lynne is complicit but she had her daughter's best intentions to the best of her knowledge and what she knew at the time. Yes, maybe releasing a memoir in 2008 wasn't the smartest idea but she also has a story to tell and we shouldn't shut victims of abuse down so abruptly. She isn't some villain and we should really be focusing more of our attention on people like Lou R@Tlor who leached her way into the Spears' family and implemented the idea of obstructing a conservatorship as a business model.
giphy.gif

I literally said in my first comment that the bigger players here are Lou and co, did you not read? Stop trying to move the goalposts. My point still stands - her naïveté and complicity makes her enabler, which is just as bad. 

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Omfg I'm actually so sick of people accusing me of being other accounts. Literally ask any of the mods to do an IP address check if that's what it's going to take to settle your mind.

giphy.gif

who else has accused you have being another account when I only mentioned it in this thread now? Always putting your foot in your mouth. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Reminder: Lynne has been a victim of abuse as well. It's not so black and white. I can't imagine the pressure of being from a small town and literally witnessing your underage daugher become an overnight superstar and ***ual object of obsession overnight. Remember that it was Britney's lifelong dream and mission to be a superstar. Lynne supported her dream and was lucky enough to understand her potential/talent. Not a lot of parents know how to do that. 

giphy.gif

She pushed her 14yo to have sleepovers with a 17-18yo bc he had money and she hoped Britney would marry him and bail them out, she has always been abusing her daughter for cash

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I literally said in my first comment that the bigger players here are Lou and co, did you not read? Stop trying to move the goalposts. My point still stands - her naïveté and complicity makes her enabler, which is just as bad. 

Why are you acting so brand new here? All I said was that Lynne was also complicit of abuse and if you read Britney's memoir, you would understand that she isn't a villain nor did Britney ever accuse her of being complicit in her conservatorship.  giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

who else has accused you have being another account when I only mentioned it in this thread now? Always putting your foot in your mouth. 

Sis, I have PMs accusing me of being other accounts all the time. The funniest one was when a B-Anon account went on Twitter to accuse of me of being Jordan's sock account. I literally yelled. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

giphy.gif

Edited by DignifiedLove
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

She pushed her 14yo to have sleepovers with a 17-18yo bc he had money and she hoped Britney would marry him and bail them out, she has always been abusing her daughter for cash

Reg Jones? Having money? 

tumblr_plwel6ORa91qk4ufy_500.jpg

Also, it's a very common tradition in the South for mothers to want their daughters to get with men and start families as young as after graduating high school. Thank goodness Britney and her mother ditched that loser!

Edited by DignifiedLove
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Why are you acting so brand new here? All I said was that Lynne was also complicit of abuse and if you read Britney's memoir, you would understand that she isn't a villain nor did Britney ever accuse her of being complicit in her conservatorship.  giphy.gif

Sis, I have PMs accusing me of being other accounts all the time. The funniest one was when a B-Anon account went on Twitter to accuse of me of being Jordan's sock account. I literally yelled. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

giphy.gif

Oh, now we've moved on to phase 2: gaslighting. Where in your initial comment did you say that Lynne was complicit (referring to the one you didn't edit)? And Britney more or less said her mother was weak and a doormat in her book without outright saying she wasn't. You can't even get your facts straight. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, now we've moved on to phase 2: gaslighting. Where in your initial comment did you say that Lynne was complicit (referring to the one you didn't edit)? And Britney more or less said her mother was weak and a doormat in her book without outright saying she wasn't. You can't even get your facts straight. 

I edited my comment because I wanted to add to it. That's quite literally the opposite of gaslighting. I'm sorry but I find these type of threads and accusations pointless because they don't go anywhere. You couldn't even get your facts straight and began accusing me of being someone else. Tells me all I need to know about who and what your true colors are. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block