Would you date Sam Asghari now that he's single?

20 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't go to the gym, and I'm missing like half of my adult teeth due to simply not being born with them (thanks, genetics). So... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Again, he has muscles and I'm a cigarette, so...

I'm sorry for this :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But he had everything and yet he didn't take care of himself, he stuffed himself with hamburgers and his teeth became rotten and yellow.

It's one thing to not have teeth due to genetics, but it's another thing to have everything and not take care of himself.

49 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm sorry for this :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But he had everything and yet he didn't take care of himself, he stuffed himself with hamburgers and his teeth became rotten and yellow.

It's one thing to not have teeth due to genetics, but it's another thing to have everything and not take care of himself.

It's fine, I still have a ton of my baby teeth because they simply never got pushed out of my mouth. In reality, I only have two actual gaps in my mouth, and they're pretty much near the back.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's fine, I still have a ton of my baby teeth because they simply never got pushed out of my mouth. In reality, I only have two actual gaps in my mouth, and they're pretty much near the back.

I'm glad it didn't take away any of your joy from life. People who have "more" do not know the true value of everything.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block