Would you date Sam Asghari now that he's single?

6 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Still more ATTRACTIVE, RICHER, and SUCCESSFUL than you.

8s1e.gif

Yeah, because you've seen me before, and have access to my finances, when you hop off the delusional train, you're on honey maybe you'll catch the next one that isn't so delusional. 

bad girls club reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, because you've seen me before, and have access to my finances, when you hop off the delusional train, you're on honey maybe you'll catch the next one that isn't so delusional. 

bad girls club reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Not you trolling for Scam.

bad girls club bgc redemption GIF by Beamly US

HESAM STOLE BRITNEY'S PHONE AND SPIED IN HER. TEAM CON PLANT CONFIRMED!!!!111!!!

20 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

This just seems cruel to me. People saying he isn’t good enough for her and that he is not good. Just so you can day dream about goin to Gag City on her husband? They ain’t officially over yet.

People are very cruel, I agree. Many Britney fans being a prime example. giphy.gif

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block