Gallery Books & Simon & Schuster congratulate Britney for hitting 20 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list!

13 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

And she did this without leaving her house? Queen of profit margin.

But the book is a very dark though. I literally sat in my living room and just blank stare at the wall for a good 15 minutes after I finished it. It felt so real and traumatizing, even for me who read it in third person perspective. Can’t believe how strong she is..

I've been wanting to do a reread for a while, but I can never quite muster up the strength. Her book is enlightening, yet so depressing 😔

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I know  :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I just read a comment in another topic that said like “i don’t know why she’s talking about the past it’s pathetic.”

im like for over 10 years others told her story for her and gagged her and she wants to say her truth and it’s a darn MEMIOR that’s exactly what these are! 😂 

• Like 3

I have just reread it. There are light moments in it, for example when she decides to end the conservatorship by reaching out for a lawyer who will fight for her. I read the court minutes when she had to fight to retain Rosengart. They all thought she was unable to think for herself and wanted to "help" her to find a lawyer. She wouldn't budge, repeated she had made her selection. By then, Rosengart was already in the court room with 3 lawyers from his firm. He had to explain who he was because the tight circle of probate lawyers didn't know him. 

Light moments in the book, for example when she stayed with grandma Lily, when she took videos, when she made music like Glory. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I just read a comment in another topic that said like “i don’t know why she’s talking about the past it’s pathetic.”

im like for over 10 years others told her story for her and gagged her and she wants to say her truth and it’s a darn MEMIOR that’s exactly what these are! 😂 

Those comments reek of some sort of inherent hatred to me, honestly. Like you said, everyone and their mamas been allowed to flap their gums about Britney, but the minute Britney wants to use her voice, she needs to shut up and get over it and stop talking about the past. Despicable. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Isn’t it funny that for being a Britney based fan site she has A LOT of haters in here? 

it all comes from the fact that she wont do what they expect her and want her to do. They want her to be all dolled up and back on stage as if nothing happen, to produce more albums and singles that will go #1 as if the past 13 years can be erased within a few months. 

They hate her because she won't do what they want her to do. In the end, they fail to realize that what they're trying to do is basically the exact same thing her family did to her; make her work for them even if she doesnt want to.

I would be disgusted by majority of my fans if I were Britney ngl

• Love 4
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

And she did this without leaving her house? Queen of profit margin.

But the book is a very dark though. I literally sat in my living room and just blank stare at the wall for a good 15 minutes after I finished it. It felt so real and traumatizing, even for me who read it in third person perspective. Can’t believe how strong she is..

Interesting how different peoples perspectives are. I personally found the book very empowering. The fact that she was able to overcome and rise above everything they put her through, very inspiring.

Anyway, I doubt she gives a single ****, but congrats.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block