end of 90s early 2000s. Best female popstar eras

end of 90s - early 2000s. Simply the best female popstar eras happened (lets just ignore the 1980s for once)!!!

Madonna: Ray of light, Music, confessions, confessions tour,

Britney: BOMT, Oops, Britney, ITZ

Kylie: Light years, Fever, Bodylanguage, ULTIMATEKYLIE

Cher: Believe

Celine Dion: Lets talk about love, a new day has come, one heart

Shania Twain: Up

Mel C. , Björk, ,,,

Honorable mentions:

Ciara: Goodies

Beyonce: Dangerously in Love

The perfect storm (someone´s Eras tours could neva)...

61+kbA0Ky4L._SL1425_.jpg

516TcdOOxBL.jpg

259.jpg

QVmK5hrklg9Kih4erA.webp

tumblr_oz7zfcfG2u1wycvdao1_1280.jpg

910OXvPkYTL._SL1500_.jpg

shania_twain_up_green_cover_by_skipcool3

• Love 6
  • Like 1

It was more than just popstars, female basically dominated the music industry in the 90's : Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Tori Amos, Dolores O Riordan, Alanis Morissette, Natalie Imbruglia, Bjork, Mariah Carey, Gwen Stephani, Sinead O' Conor, Leann Rimes, Shania Twain, Hope Sandoval, Aaliyah, Janet Jackson, Liz Phair, Shirley Manson, Beth Giibbons, FIona Apple, Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill, PJ Harvey, Whitney, Madonna etc etc..

Edited by igmate
  • Love 2

Yes, big time! My favorite period in music. It’s insane how good it was.

I would add Jennifer Lopez debut, Shakira’s Laundry service and Christina’s Stripped too. But if I remember well this was when Gwen Stefani started her solo career too, What you waiting for was epic. Or Toni Braxton’s - The heat album.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Chad Hudson said:

I would add Jennifer Lopez debut, Shakira’s Laundry service and Christina’s Stripped too. But if I remember well this was when Gwen Stefani started her solo career too, What you waiting for was epic. Or Toni Braxton’s - The heat album.

I thought 2005-2007 was pretty awesome too with Nelly, Fergie and Gwen bringing in a pretty revolutionary pop sound. Some of my favourite albums come from that time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I love that era of music so much. Moreso for the teen pop and British pop music during that time period. Britney, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Dream Street, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Dream, Eden’s Crush, 3LW/Cheetah Girls, Five, Blue, A1, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Atomic Kitten, Billie Piper, Rachel Stevens, Samantha Mumba, Lolly, S Club 7, S Club Juniors, Liberty X etc. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

I thought 2005-2007 was pretty awesome too with Nelly, Fergie and Gwen bringing in a pretty revolutionary pop sound. Some of my favourite albums come from that time.

Yeah how could we forget about Say it right (it sounded like to me like nothing before) or Fergalicious which was my guilty pleasure lol. :)

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Chad Hudson said:

damn totally forgot about gwen and j.lo haha

• Super Mods
On 3/14/2024 at 6:08 PM, Isla said:

I love that era of music so much. Moreso for the teen pop and British pop music during that time period. Britney, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Dream Street, Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Dream, Eden’s Crush, 3LW/Cheetah Girls, Five, Blue, A1, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Atomic Kitten, Billie Piper, Rachel Stevens, Samantha Mumba, Lolly, S Club 7, S Club Juniors, Liberty X etc. 

Me too.

I think it was honestly the last great era of music or at least the last one I truly enjoyed the most.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block