Britney holding a mysterious CD

As some have said it looks like a CD from Gal Costa called "My name is Gal", but i'm not totally convinced since the inside of the CD doesn't look like in the picture, yet the outside is very similar:

s-l400.jpg

DI00210.jpg

GIlhF4qWkAALVmZ?format=jpg&name=240x240

Edited by Fita

Did anyone else used to make their own personalised CD covers for their limewire downloaded songs 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Maybe Brinni just made a very coo and faded CD Cover of ha own :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

Maybe it's her alter ego Veronica the Witch :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edited by Mayenaise
25 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Did anyone else used to make their own personalised CD covers for their limewire downloaded songs 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Maybe Brinni just made a very coo and faded CD Cover of ha own :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Hide contents

Maybe it's her alter ego Veronica the Witch :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I would make CDs but to print something in the actual CD it’s a whole level of being a pro at it lol, I don’t think that was a casual thing.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block