Lady Gaga Women’s Day

So Lady Gaga recently came under fire for posting Dylan up for International Women’s day. As united as the world likes to believe we are we are severely divided. I wanted to get some views. As a member of the LGBTQ community I know our community has a level of elitism and are divided ourselves. I personally applaud her but I recognize that cis women themselves still haven’t got their seat at the table especially women of color. There seems to be as usual a kinda of cultural preference for people of European decent like Caitlyn Jenner.
So to say did Lady Gaga though with good intention miss the mark? 

I am gay, do I think Dylan is a woman? No. Yes they can dress like one and have all the surgeries, but they are still a man. We all have differences of views and opinions. We just need to respect people and also not shove it down someone’s throat if it doesn’t match our own. Just because I don’t agree with it, doesn't make me “transphobic”. I know people don’t agree with me being gay, it’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ You can’t tell people how to think and feel. I don’t think Gaga needed to post that. You can love and respect them in private. Cue the hate comments in 3…2

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
5 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I am gay, do I think Dylan is a woman? No. Yes they can dress like one and have all the surgeries, but they are still a man. We all have differences of views and opinions. We just need to respect people and also not shove it down someone’s throat if it doesn’t match our own. Just because I don’t agree with it, doesn't make me “transphobic”. I know people don’t agree with me being gay, it’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ You can’t tell people how to think and feel. Cue the hate comments in 3…2

Tbh I respect your opinion though i may not agree it’s nice not to hear some politically correct answer 

28 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Tbh I respect your opinion though i may not agree it’s nice not to hear some politically correct answer 

Thank you! And I respect whatever views yours are. I just don’t think Gaga needed to post this. Some things are better left private. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

So Lady Gaga recently came under fire for posting Dylan up for International Women’s day. As united as the world likes to believe we are we are severely divided. I wanted to get some views. As a member of the LGBTQ community I know our community has a level of elitism and are divided ourselves. I personally applaud her but I recognize that cis women themselves still haven’t got their seat at the table especially women of color. There seems to be as usual a kinda of cultural preference for people of European decent like Caitlyn Jenner.
So to say did Lady Gaga though with good intention miss the mark? 

ok key words WOMENS  day . WOMAN  not man that became woman . 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I’ve always found it confusing that trans is included under the same umbrella as gay, lesbian, bi, etc. 

Trans is about gender identity.

Gay, Lesbian, Bi, etc are about s3xuality.

Anyways, Gaga is free to post whatever she wants. Few will agree. Many will not. 

Yeah she is I just wondering how people felt about the complexites

3 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I’ve always found it confusing that trans is included under the same umbrella as gay, lesbian, bi, etc. 

Trans is about gender identity.

Gay, Lesbian, Bi, etc are about s3xuality.

Anyways, Gaga is free to post whatever she wants. Few will agree. Many will not. 

Because LGB took T-rans under there wing, not hard to work out 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I am gay, do I think Dylan is a woman? No. Yes they can dress like one and have all the surgeries, but they are still a man. We all have differences of views and opinions. We just need to respect people and also not shove it down someone’s throat if it doesn’t match our own. Just because I don’t agree with it, doesn't make me “transphobic”. I know people don’t agree with me being gay, it’s just how it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ You can’t tell people how to think and feel. I don’t think Gaga needed to post that. You can love and respect them in private. Cue the hate comments in 3…2

As a person who knows trans women and adores them myself this is disgusting thing to read.  Gays who are transphobic, don’t be surprised when karma hits and you receive homophobia in future and then start complaining “why are people like this to gays in 2024” or when you try to adopt with a future husband. not sure what you’re issue is when gays have only just been accepted themselves up until a few years ago and struggled all through the 80s to early 2000s with stigma and you come for a group like trans women who are happily just doing them. 😂   

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, AII said:

Dylan is a gay man who likes to pretend to be a girl. And there's nothing wrong with that.  A lot of gay guys did that when we were younger. Dylan has just capitalized on it

Music Video Diva GIF

5 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

ok key words WOMENS  day . WOMAN  not man that became woman . 

5 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Thank you! And I respect whatever views yours are. I just don’t think Gaga needed to post this. Some things are better left private. 

10 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Clown world we live in :clownery_makeup_meme:

The transphobia in this thread is actually quite disturbing. Imagine being so pressed over a trans woman living their life. Gay guys had to go exactly the same thing all through 80s to 00’s to being outcasts, HIV/aids stigma “should a gay person be a father?” Debate, too Feminine, B!chy, receiving Bullying from straights growing up, I can list lots of stereotypes you all face And you all come for a vulnerable group of people. Not all are “innocent” or “nice” just like some gays aren’t. Some trans people just want quiet lives and to get on with it, I’m not talking about the influencer or ones who push it down people’s throats. But wow what a thread breeded with hate and eternal I hate at that. Karma is a very real thing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

The transphobia in this thread is actually quite disturbing. Imagine being so pressed over a trans woman living their life. Gay guys had to go exactly the same thing all through 80s to 00’s to being outcasts, HIV/aids stigma “should a gay person be a father?” Debate, too Feminine, B!chy, receiving Bullying from straights growing up, I can list lots of stereotypes you all face And you all come for a vulnerable group of people. Not all are “innocent” or “nice” just like some gays aren’t. Some trans people just want quiet lives and to get on with it, I’m not talking about the influencer or ones who push it down people’s throats. But wow what a thread breeded with hate and eternal I hate at that. Karma is a very real thing. 

I am not transphobic. I believe in God and 2 genders . I have every right to believe in that just as trans people have their right to believe what they do . They do not get to demand I thinka certain way when we cant demand that of them 

• Like 2
Just now, Yasux34 said:

I am not transphobic. I believe in God and 2 genders . I have every right to believe in that just as trans people have their right to believe what they do . They do not get to demand I thinka certain way when we cant demand that of them 

And people don’t have to believe that gays are acceptable either and can stereotype you as much as they want to of what a gay man is. Two way street. 

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

And people don’t have to believe that gays are acceptable either and can stereotype you as much as they want to of what a gay man is. Two way street. 

People are 100% entitled to their beliefs. Just because I do not say a trans woman is a woman does not mean I hate them . 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

There’s two genders. How’s that transphobic? What’s “disturbing” is you coming at people because they don’t think and share your views. You’re the problem trying to shove an agenda down everyone’s throats. Not everyone will agree with you sweetie, welcome to the real world 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

There’s two genders. How’s that transphobic? What’s “disturbing” is you coming at people because they don’t think and share your views. You’re the problem trying to shove an agenda down everyone’s throats. Not everyone will agree with you sweetie, welcome to the real world 

Ya I was banned before because I didnt agree with transgenderism , and I wasnt even hateful about it.

9 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

People are 100% entitled to their beliefs. Just because I do not say a trans woman is a woman does not mean I hate them . 

Doesn’t matter, although in this case it’s ironic you’re religious when lots of religions despise gay men or any LGBT and if you went around disclosing it in your church community they’d probably put you in some therapy. Very idiotic.  I’m sure you’ve walked past  a trans women who is 100% passable and you wouldn’t know from success or surgery and hormone treatment.  Please don’t confuse perverted loud cross dressers/drag queens with trans women who are saving their own lives with effort,  medical surgerys, transition and hormones. They are still human beings with feelings and there’s bad and good people who are trans in this world, just like ***** or straight cis people. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block