Lady Gaga Women’s Day

26 minutes ago, descg said:

You need studied and read more for example trans people in history or genders on some cultures from centuries ago. I wish one son of one of your brothers or someone of your life coming out as trans so that you can experience this "bored first problem".

Please teach me ! 

5 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

No, they are not just doing "them", they dictate what you have to feel and think of them. I'm gay and I don't see that guy as a woman, not at all. it's disrespectful to real Women. If you're born with a P you're a man your whole life and a woman if you're born with a V, it's simple. What you feel or see yourself as ONLY concerns you, and you have no rights to go impose it on someone else. Being a WOMAN is not something you can become, you are it or not. 

#boredfirstworldproblems. 

It’s funny how you quoted my “they are just doing them” but not the rest of my post? Simple minded bigot? I’d say so. People could turn around to you and say it’s Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve and that you can’t conceive children in the natural way. Millions do not think gay is natural and that straight people only exists and that being gay is a mental illness. The transphobes are normally homophobes too. So you’re really kicking yourself in the foot with this post.. you’re coming for trans people when gays have struggled for last 40 years and beyond is quite laughable really. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, FullCircle said:

If you need surgery in order to become a woman, then you were not born this way. 

So this goes for most of Hollywood, celebrities, actors, influencers, models and everyday people who seek enhancements and cosmetic surgery.  Were they born that way too? Contradicting yourself there. 

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

So this goes for most of Hollywood, celebrities, actors, influencers, models and everyday people who seek enhancements and cosmetic surgery.  Were they born that way too? Contradicting yourself there. 

How is this a contradiction? No, they weren't born this way either. 

4 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

How is this a contradiction? No, they weren't born this way either. 

Thank you. There you go then, can I ask why are you on a pop website catered to these kind of celebrities? Stating the obvious to trans and cis people “if they need to have surgery they were not born this way”  no sh/t

3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I wish she rather show how difficult life trans people actually have and not show this clown who get hundreds of thousands dollars brands endorsements and living in a  bubble

She would get criticised for anything to do with transgenders unfortunately regardless who it is or what it’s about. Just look at the bigot J.K Rowling and her cult following. All you need is a twitter account and you’ll see thousands of transphobic tweets spreading hatred from people. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Thank you. There you go then, can I ask why are you on a pop website catered to these kind of celebrities? Stating the obvious to trans and cis people “if they need to have surgery they were not born this way”  no sh/t

Well, thank you for pointing out the fact that it's obvious. 

6 hours ago, descg said:

!No matter gay, straight, or bi', lesbian, transgender life
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive
No matter Black, white or beige, chola, or Orient' made
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to be brave

I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself, and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way (born this way)!

Yes there is a lot to discuss, if you don't want to discuss don't put a comment in a forum in this case, someone can respond u.

Gaga is not GOD  you should really do your research on Lady Gaga and how she used the LGBT community for fame. Expressing how Bi***ual she was and etc etc for years! 

Until one Day when she was doing a mental health sit down with Oprah where she in fact said she was NOT  bi***ual . That she liked only men and was an OUTSIDE supporter. And people are not born Gay and or Trans.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block