Lady Gaga Women’s Day

5 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

What! I hope she didn’t say that about lgbtq people! I will have to research that for sure

No she didn’t say that at all. That person is a troll and there’s no proof or evidence she “used” the LGBT community. They are pressed over the whole trans topic. Every huge pop singer has a lgbt fan base. If that was the case she wouldn’t be posting with a trans woman in the photo for international women’s day. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
8 hours ago, descg said:

Is not what you believe or not is lack of respect for how you say things. But as I said to someone else, I hope someone close to you comes out trans.

It’s hilarious because the person you’re replying to is probably a gay man who comes across highly religious yet trying to preach god made men and women only. is being gay not normal and a sin to these religions and churches? It’s ironic really :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

This is insulting to real women. I’m so sick of gay men taking over what real women have fought and struggled so hard to achieve. If I were a woman, I’d be mega PISSED! It’s time gays stop stealing from women and pretending they are women. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

This is insulting to real women. I’m so sick of gay men taking over what real women have fought and struggled so hard to achieve. If I were a woman, I’d be mega PISSED! It’s time gays stop stealing from women and pretending they are women. 

I’m a woman and not effected by it at all. Speak for yourself 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

And guess what? You’re a C/UNT

Personal attacks on other users just because they do not agree with your views? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I really do not understand the debate here. No one in this thread actively hates trans people. The closest I see is that people are over it to get things shoven down their throat. If you want to be accepted, you also have to accept other people's opinions. The only one who hates in this thread is you.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

Personal attacks on other users just because they do not agree with your views? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I really do not understand the debate here. No one in this thread actively hates trans people. The closest I see is that people are over it to get things shoven down their throat. If you want to be accepted, you also have to accept other people's opinions. The only one who hates in this thread is you.

So I take it you didn’t read the whole thread and swiftly just scrolled through the thread to come up with this bigot response? Not ALL are shoving it down their throats and as a biological woman myself I’m pretty entitled to an opinion on this. Is that a shock to you? Another Cis woman supporting trans women? Did you not see the person repeatedly respond  “TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN” and spouting their religious bullish/t about god down our throats? Or.. did you miss that part. It’s bullying and to think otherwise is delusional. Oh yeah but you just claimed this thread is definitely not hating or trying to hurt innocent trans individuals is it? you honestly expect no negative reaction back? 😂 I’m right to my opinion just as you are and I’ll say what I like sweetie.  How about have a good read through this thread again before you consult another weak response. 

1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

So I take it you didn’t read the whole thread and swiftly just scrolled through the thread to come up with this bigot response? Not ALL are shoving it down their throats and as a biological woman myself I’m pretty entitled to an opinion on this. Is that a shock to you? Another Cis woman supporting trans women? Did you not see the person repeatedly respond  “TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN” and spouting their religious bullish/t about god down our throats? Or.. did you miss that part. It’s bullying and to think otherwise is delusional. Oh yeah but you just claimed this thread is definitely not hating or trying to hurt innocent trans individuals is it? you honestly expect no negative reaction back? 😂 I’m right to my opinion just as you are and I’ll say what I like sweetie.  How about have a good read through this thread again before you consult another weak response. 

No, I read the thread. I did not say ALL are doing it, feel free to read it again. Also, if you call religious beliefs bull****, don't be surprised if people do not take you serious either.

Point me exactly to the statements that actively hurt trans people. Other people's beliefs or opinions are excluded from this, as long as they are not including hate speech. And no, saying trans women are not women is NOT hate speech.

1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

No, I read the thread. I did not say ALL are doing it, feel free to read it again. Also, if you call religious beliefs bull****, don't be surprised if people do not take you serious either.

Point me exactly to the statements that actively hurt trans people. Other people's beliefs or opinions are excluded from this, as long as they are not including hate speech. And no, saying trans women are not women is NOT hate speech.

Well it is hate speech because they are going out of their way to purposely misgender trans women.  Going out of their way hurt them when they have gender dysphoria and have done all there efforts with surgeries, hormones and everything else to comfortably live…  JUST LIVE peacefully and we get people the likes of yourself purposely saying “YOU’RE a man” like no sh/it? Don’t you think they know they what they were born as at birth? But it doesn’t need to be publicly repeated “trans women are men, they’ll never be women” over and over unless you like mentally destroying people?  You must be severely blind if you don’t see hate behind the context. Don’t you think it would be better to not say anything at all? Trans people have feelings to believe it or not! Or are we dehumanising them now? And yes I will argue my point with religious people who ironically happen to be GAY that spread hatred towards trans people.. who by the way… trans members could be on this forum reading all of this. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Well it is hate speech because they are going out of their way to purposely misgender trans women.  Going out of their way hurt them when they have gender dysphoria and have done all there efforts with surgeries, hormones and everything else to comfortably live…  JUST LIVE peacefully and we get people the likes of yourself purposely saying “YOU’RE a man” like no sh/it? Don’t you think they know they what they were born as at birth? But it doesn’t need to be publicly repeated “trans women are men, they’ll never be women” over and over unless you like mentally destroying people?  You must be severely blind if you don’t see hate behind the context. Don’t you think it would be better to not say anything at all? Trans people have feelings to believe it or not! Or are we dehumanising them now? And yes I will argue my point with religious people who ironically happen to be GAY that spread hatred towards trans people.. who by the way… trans members could be on this forum reading all of this. 

Opinions of others are something you have to accept and let go sometimes. However I agree that those people on social media who make fun of misgendering are not it. For me, the only way I see it is that trans women are trans women, something new. I see it as biologically impossible for a man to turn into a woman. 

Edited by Dama Etro
3 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

If I post a 2 paragraph response and someone responds with "GUESS what trans woman is not woman" it is definitely hateful. And if saying that or, as someone else said, "if you have to have surgery, you weren't born that way" affects a trans person and that's being ignorant. As Blackout Britney says, there may be trans here and we must have compassion, if you have...

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, descg said:

If I post a 2 paragraph response and someone responds with "GUESS what trans woman is not woman" it is definitely hateful. And if saying that or, as someone else said, "if you have to have surgery, you weren't born that way" affects a trans person and that's being ignorant. As Blackout Britney says, there may be trans here and we must have compassion, if you have...

Thank you for acknowledging this. Finally Someone with compassion ❤️

• Love 1
5 hours ago, descg said:

Facts are not hate speach .

25 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Facts are not hate speach .

There is not a universal truth in the majority things on this life. There not facts. Is what YOU think.

Also is not what you said is how you said. For example you can say "for me a trans woman in not the same as biological woman" and not "Guess what trans woman are not woman".

Someone can said to you that you are mentally ill because you are gay.

2 minutes ago, descg said:

There is not a universal truth in the majority things on this life. There not facts. Is what YOU think.

Also is not what you said is how you said. For example you can say "for me a trans woman in not the same as biological woman" and not "Guess what trans woman are not woman".

Someone can said to you that you are mentally ill because you are gay.

who says I am gay? who said I participate in gay activities? I have repented of that lifestyle thank you and will never return to it like I was.

13 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

who says I am gay? who said I participate in gay activities? I have repented of that lifestyle thank you and will never return to it like I was.

Ah ok a "ex-gay" (that says a lot but whatever)... Is a example, you never get the important thing I want to tell you or you play dumb rather.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block